|Yang Berhormat Puan Hajjah
|Malaysian Minister in Prime Minister's Department|
16 May 2013
|Prime Minister||Najib Razak|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament
for Batang Sadong, Sarawak
8 March 2008
|Preceded by||Adenan Satem (PBB – BN)|
5 August 1961 |
Kuching, Crown Colony of Sarawak
|Political party||PBB—Barisan Nasional|
|Alma mater||University of Hull|
Hajjah Nancy Shukri (born 5 August 1961) is a Malaysian politician. She is a Minister in the Department of Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak and the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Batang Sadong constituency in Sarawak, representing the Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB) in the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition.
She was born on August 5, 1961 in Kuching, Sarawak . She's of Iban - Chinese - Scottish ancestry. She is married with three children and currently living in Kuching, Sarawak .
|2008||Nancy Shukri (PBB)||8,183||74%||Piee Ling (PKR)||2,758||25%|
|2013||Nancy Shukri (PBB)||13,277||87%||Mohamad Jolhi (PKR)||2,017||13%|
- "Nancy binti Haji Shukri, Y.B. Puan Hajah" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 12 April 2010.[dead link]
- "'Benazir Bhutto', 'Sofia Jane' Tags Spice Up BN Campaign in Batang Sadong". Bernama. 27 February 2008. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 12 April 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Nancy Shukri Is Minister in the Prime Minister's Department". Bernama. 15 May 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "Putting women first". The Star (Star Publications (Malaysia)). 9 April 2008. Retrieved 12 April 2010.