|ننسي بنت شكري|
|2013–2018||Minister in the Prime Minister's Department|
|2016||Acting Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities|
|2020–||Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2018||Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu|
|2018–||Gabungan Parti Sarawak|
Nancy binti Shukri
5 August 1961
Kuching, Crown Colony of Sarawak (now Sarawak, Malaysia)
|Political party||United Bumiputera Heritage Party (PBB)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (until 2018)|
Sarawak Parties Alliance (GPS) (since 2018)
Perikatan Nasional (PN) (since 2020)
|Residence||Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia|
|Alma mater||University of Hull|
|Nancy Shukri on Facebook|
Nancy Shukri on Parliament of Malaysia
Nancy binti Shukri (Jawi: ننسي بنت شكري; born 5 August 1961) is a Malaysian politician from the Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB), a component party of the Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS). She has served as Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture for the second term in the Barisan Nasional (BN) administration under Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob since August 2021. She served her first term in the Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration under former Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin from March 2020 to August 2021 and Member of Parliament (MP) for Batang Sadong since March 2008.  She served as Minister in the Prime Minister's Department and Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities in the BN administration under former Prime Minister Najib Razak from May 2013 to May 2018.
After successfully defending her seat in the 2013 Malaysian general election, Nancy was appointed as Minister in the Prime Minister's Department in the new Cabinet of Malaysia announced by then Prime Minister of Malaysia, Najib Razak.
Nancy was born on 5 August 1961 in Kuching, Sarawak to Bibi McPherson and Shukri Mahidi. She has Malay and Melanau ancestry on her father's side while her mother has Scottish, Iban and Chinese ancestry. She is married with three children and currently living in Kuching, Sarawak. Nancy is the tenth of eleven siblings.
In November 2013, she created a controversy after being appointed Minister in the Najib Razak cabinet, saying 'Bumiputera will steal if left unaided.' She said it in her defence of the government's recent move to reintroduce a race-preferential economic policy that has drawn the ire of Malaysia's Chinese and Indian minority communities. Nancy has since dismissed the said remark on several occasions.
|2008||Batang Sadong||Nancy Shukri (PBB)||8,183||74.79%||Piee Ling (PKR)||2,758||25.21%||5,425|
|2013||Nancy Shukri (PBB)||13,277||86.81%||Mohamad Jolhi (PKR)||2,017||13.19%||11,260|
|2018||Nancy Shukri (PBB)||14,208||83.25%||Othman Mustapha @ Mos (AMANAH)||1,880||11.02%||12,328|
|Asan Singkro (PAS)||978||5.73%|
- Malaysia :
- Officer of the Order of the Defender of the Realm (KMN) (2010)
- Pahang :
- Sarawak :
- "YB DATO' SRI HAJAH NANCY SHUKRI". Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- "'Benazir Bhutto', 'Sofia Jane' Tags Spice Up BN Campaign in Batang Sadong". Bernama. 27 February 2008. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 12 April 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Nancy Shukri Is Minister in the Prime Minister's Department". Bernama. 15 May 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "HON. NANCY SHUKRI". GIS 2017. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Malay? Chinese? Just Nancy!". The Nut Graph. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Putting women first". The Star. Star Publications (Malaysia). 9 April 2008. Archived from the original on 22 June 2011. Retrieved 12 April 2010.
- "Bumiputera will steal if left unaided, says law minister". Malay Mail. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "Nancy Shukri dismisses viral 'Bumi' statement attack on her". New Straits Times. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "Nancy Shukri denies uttering "Bumiputera will steal if left unaided"". Dayak Daily. Retrieved 23 August 2020.
- "Nancy Shukri terima gelaran 'Datuk Seri'". Bernama (in Malay). Free Malaysia Today. 24 October 2016. Retrieved 8 September 2018.
- "Ahmad Urai, Abdul Karim dan Pandelela antara penerima darjah kebesaran TYT Sarawak". 9 October 2021. Retrieved 9 October 2021.
- "Jamilah ketuai penerima darjah kebesaran negeri". Utusan Borneo (Sarawak). 11 September 2016. Retrieved 22 November 2018.