13 July 1974 |
|Occupation||Model, actress, television personality|
|Spouse(s)||Vic Reeves (m. 2003)|
Sorrell appeared in the 2004 series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, and was later joined in the jungle by her husband, comedian Vic Reeves. In June of that year, she performed live with rock guitarist Jeff Beck at the Royal Albert Hall, for a rendition of the song, "Cry Me a River". She also collaborated with Beck the previous year for his solo album, Jeff, providing vocals on several tracks. Sorrell starred as Greta in Love Actually. She has also presented Trust Me – I'm a Holiday Rep on Channel 5 with Toby Anstis, has appeared on a special celebrity edition of Channel 4's Come Dine with Me with Caprice, Nicky Clarke and Jimmy Osmond and was a guest on the BBC's Hole in the Wall with her husband.
Sorrell married Vic Reeves in January 2003, and the couple have twin girls, born in May 2006. She is also the stepmother to her husband's two children from a previous marriage. They live in Kent.
- Whitehead, Jennifer (30 November 2004). "Nancy Sorrell is first to be voted out of I'm a Celebrity". Marketing Magazine. Brand Republic. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Inmate: Nancy Sorrell". STV. 12 February 2009. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Nancy Sorrell". IMDb. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- "Reeves marries former pole dancer". BBC News. 26 January 2003. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Twins joy of Vic 'n Nancy". The Sun. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- "Nancy Sorrell Speaks about Jade, Johnny Depp and DIY". Female First. 26 January 2007. Archived from the original on 17 October 2012.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|