Carell at the 2010 Academy Awards
|Born||Nancy Ellen Walls
July 19, 1966
Cohasset, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Other names||Nancy Walls|
|Spouse(s)||Steve Carell (m. 1995)|
Nancy Ellen Carell (née Walls; born July 19, 1966) is an American actress, comedian, and writer best known for her work on Saturday Night Live, The Daily Show, and The Office. She is the wife of actor-comedian Steve Carell. The couple are creators of the TBS comedy series Angie Tribeca.
Nancy Walls was born and raised in Cohasset, Massachusetts. She attended Boston College, graduating in 1988. While a student at BC, she was a member of the improvisational troupe "My Mother's Fleabag."
Carell got her start in comedy at The Second City in Chicago and, like many of the troupe's alumni, went on to join the cast of Saturday Night Live (1995–96), where she was best known for her impression of CNN anchor Bobbie Battista. A few years later, she held a correspondent position on the satirical TV news program The Daily Show. She voiced the character of Helen Goode on the Mike Judge-created animated series The Goode Family on ABC, where she was credited for the first time as Nancy Carell instead of Nancy Walls. Carell occasionally guest-starred on The Office, which starred her husband Steve Carell until 2011, as Carol Stills, a real estate agent and former girlfriend of her husband's character, Michael Scott. She also had a brief appearance in the movie Bridesmaids.
Carell is married to actor-comedian Steve Carell, whom she met when she was a student in an improvisation class he was teaching at Second City. They have two children: daughter Elisabeth (born in 2001) and son John (born in 2004).
- Saturday Night Live as Herself/Various (1995–1996)
- The Daily Show as Correspondent (1999–2002)
- Anger Management as Flight Attendant (2003) 
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin as Health Clinic Counselor (2005)
- The Office as Carol Stills (2005–2006, 2010, 2013)
- The Goode Family as Helen Goode (2009)
- Bridesmaids as Helen's tennis partner (2011)
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World as Linda Petersen (2012)
- Wright, Megh. "Saturday Night's Children: Nancy Walls (1995-1996)". SplitSider. The Awl. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- "Nancy Carell Biography". rotten tomatoes. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "The Definitive Ranking of All of the Daily Show Correspondents". vh1. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "The Goode Family". Fox news. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Who is Steve Carell's Wife? Nancy Carell Looks Familiar for Good Reason". bustle.com. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, (January 11, 2006). NBC.
- "Nancy and Steve Carell Marriage Profile". About.com. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Nancy Carrel profile". metacritic. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "40-Year-Old Virgin' turns 10: Watch 6 of Steve Carell's funniest film clips". Today.com. Retrieved 22 August 2015.