|Look up NAND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nand or NAND may refer to:
- Logical NAND or nand, a binary operation in logic (Not AND)
- NAND flash memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- Nand Kishore (cricketer, born 1970), Indian former cricketer
- Nand Kishore Garg (born 1949), senior social worker
- Nand Gopal Gupta (born 1974), former Minister of Homeopathy in the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Nainendra Nand, Solicitor-General of Fiji from 1997–2006
- Nand Kumar Patel (1953–2013), Indian National Congress politician from the Chhattisgarh
- Nand Singh (1914–1947), Indian recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Lisa Francesca Nand (born 1974), journalist
- Nand Lal Noorpuri (died 1966), Punjabi poet, writer and lyricist
- Nand Dam, the Lower Wunna Dam over the Nand river
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.