|Born||Govind Sendrampalayam Durairaj
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
|Occupation||Film actor, Voice actor|
Nandha Durairaj was born as Govind Durairaj in Coimbatore to Durairaj and Rani. He has a younger brother Karthik and he is also the grandson of former minister M. Kannappan. He was married to Vidyaroopa at Tirumala Temple.
He was spotted by producer S. Thanu during his family function. In 1998, he joined the Film Institute in Chennai with S. Thanu's help and obtained a diploma in acting after a one-year course. It was only at the Mounam Pesiyadhe film launch that Nandha was spotted by film director Ameer. Director Ameer was looking for a cheerful and well built hero to play the co-role with Suriya. Nandha immediately fit the criteria and was therefore selected for the role. His movie was Eeram after a long break.
|2009||Eeram||Balakrishnan||Nominated, Vijay Award for Best Villain|
|2017||Thaana Serndha Kootam||Filming|
|2014||J. C. Daniel||Prithviraj||Tamil version of Malayalam film Celluloid|
- Malathi, Rangarajan (18 September 2009). "Water, water everywhere … -- Eeram". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "Nanda weds Vidyaroopa". Sify. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "Interview: Newface Hero Nandha (Part-1)". Dinakaran. 4 May 2003. Archived from the original on 5 April 2003. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "Interview: Newface Hero Nandha (Part-2)". Dinakaran. 13 May 2003. Archived from the original on 4 August 2003. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- V, Lakshmi (30 November 2013). "Trouble in Nandhaa, Ananya's paradise! - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|