Toll gate on Vijayawada - Hyderabad highway at Keesara near Nandigama
|• Chairman||Tummala Srinivas Babu|
|• Total||25.90 km2 (10.00 sq mi)|
|Elevation||21 m (69 ft)|
|• Density||1,700/km2 (4,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Nandigama|
Nandigama Municipality is the civic administrative body of the town which was constituted in the year 2011. It has an area of 25.90 km2 (10.00 sq mi). The municipal chairman of Municipality is Padmavathi Yaragorla and the vice-chairman is V.Ashok Kumar.
Nandigama a part of Nandigama (SC) (Assembly constituency) for Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly. It is a reserved constituency for Scheduled Castes. Thangirala Sowmya is the present MLA of the constituency from Telugu Desam Party. It is also a part of Vijayawada (Lok Sabha constituency) which was won by Kesineni Srinivas of Telugu Desam Party.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,214. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Krishna District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 476, 523. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "YSR Congress Claims Three Civic Chief Posts in Krishna". The New Indian Express. Machilipatnam. 4 July 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "MLA". AP State Portal. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- "MP (Lok Sabha)". Government of AP. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 22,31. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Bus Stations in Districts". Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Details of Roads in Each ULB of Andhra Pradesh". Commissioner and Directorate of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration and Urban Developmemt Department - Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 1 August 2016. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nandigama.|