||This article does not cite any sources. (November 2009)
||Look up Nandini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Nandini is a first name for a female.
In Sanskrit, it means a daughter; one who brings joy. The root word "nand" means delight, pleasure or enjoyment. In Hindu mythology, the name refers to Goddess Ganga and Goddess Durga.
People named Nandini
The following people named Nandini have articles on Wikipedia:
- Nandini Bhaktavatsala, Indian actress, won the National Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in the Kannada film, Kaadu
- Nandini Goud (born 1967), painter and printmaker from Hyderabad, India
- Nandini Mundkur, Indian developmental paediatrician
- Nandini Muthuswamy, Carnatic violinist from South India
- Hamsa Nandini, Indian Model, dancer, actress
- Nandini Nimbkar, American academic from India, current President of the Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
- Nandini Rai (born 1988), Indian model and film actress
- Nandini Reddy, Indian film director
- Nandini Sidda Reddy, Telugu language writer and poet
- Nandini Sahai, the Director of International Center Goa
- Nandini Sahu (born 1973), Indian poet
- Nandini Satpathy (1931–2006), Indian politician and author
- Rajesh Nandini Singh (born 1967), Indian politician in the Indian National Congress
- Nandini Srikar, Indian singer, composer and guitarist