This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Named for||Nandu Raja|
|Elevation||210 m (690 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||MH 39|
Nandurbar pronunciation (help·info) is a city and a municipal council in Nandurbar district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Nandurbar municipal corportaion is the first municipal corporation.  Nandurbar is an administrative district in the northwest corner of (Khandesh region) of Maharashtra. On 1 July 1998 Dhule was bifurcated as two separate districts now known as Dhule and Nandurbar. The district headquarters is located at Nandurbar city. The district occupies an area of 5034 km² and has a population of 1,311,709 of which 15.45% is urban (as of 2001). Nandurbar district is bounded to the south and south-east by Dhule district, to the west and north is the state of Gujarat, to the north and north-east is the state of Madhya Pradesh. The northern boundary of the district is defined by the great Narmada river. It came into limelight during February 2006 bird flu crisis which struck many of its poultry farms. Thousand of chickens from the farms had to be killed and buried in nearby grounds to stop the virus spreading. Earlier of 2016, Nandurbar [Maharashtra]].now a day nandurbar is one of the devolping district.from independence congress government run the nagarpalika.
Nandurbar is located at citation needed] after Matheran in Maharashtra. Tapi river is located at 12 km from city. Narmada river forms the district's boundary on the northern and north-eastern side.it is well known tribal area. hence called tribal district.. It has an average elevation of 210 metres (688 feet). It has mainly hilly region and have 'Toranmal' which is 2nd hill station[
As of 2011[update] India census, Nandurbar had a population of 1,11,037. Nandurbar has an average literacy rate of 72%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 78%, and female literacy is 65%. In Nandurbar, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Toranmal is nearby hill station.
- Yashawant Lake
- Aawashabari Point
- Sunset Point
- Coffee Garden
- Check Dam
- Gorakshanath Temple
- Nagarjun Point
- Sat Payari(Seven Steps)View Point
- Lotus Lake
- Forest Park & Medicinal Plant Garden
- Sita Khai
- Sarangkheda is famous for its festival and large horse market.
- Kochra Mata Mandir, near Shahada
- Balaji Mandir, in Nandurbar
- Dandapaneshwar Park
- Hutatma Garden
- C.B. Water Park and Garden
- Bhatesing bhaiya park
- Nandurbar Railway Station
- Nandurbar Loksabha Constituency
- Nandurbar Vidhan Sabha Constituency
- Chhatrapati shivaji maharaj natya mandirk
- "२४ रोजी नगराध्यक्ष निवड" [24 Roji Nagaradhyaksh Nivad]. Lokmat (in Marathi). Nandurbar. 16 June 2015. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "सातपुड्याच्या कुशीतलं आदिवासींच्या भुमीतलं- नंदुरबार" [Saatpudyachya Kushitla Aadivasanichya Bhumitla- Nandurbar]. www.thinkmaharashtra.com (in Marathi). Nandurbar. 2 July 2015. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.