|Hosted by||Kim Ou-joon, Chung Bong-ju, Choo Chin-woo, Kim Yong-min|
|Genre||Politics of South Korea|
|Original release||April 27, 2011 – December 18, 2012|
|Revised Romanization||Naneun Kkomsuda|
Naneun Ggomsuda (Korean: 나는 꼼수다), also known as Naggomsu (Korean: 나꼼수) or in English as I'm a weasel is a popular South Korean political podcast under the internet newspaper, Ddanzi Ilbo. Naneun Ggomsuda is famous for lampooning the South Korean president, Lee Myung-bak. The hosts of Naneun Ggomsuda humorously call Lee Myung-bak as His Excellency or Gaka (각하) in Korean as a sarcastic title. They have also made a satire song (based on a Christian hymn, Nearer, My God, to Thee) about Lee's disputes on his Naegok-dong property purchase. Kim Ou joon (김어준) was the original creator of Naneun Ggomsuda and currently runs Papa is (파파이스) and News factory (뉴스공장)
- The third son of former president Kim Dae-jung, Kim Hong-geol, comically cited a joke from Naneun Ggomsuda in which the criminal charge against the former anchor of Naneun Ggomsuda, Chung Bong-ju, was explained as "in order to prepare for Lee Myung-bak's prison life" during the publication and charity event for Lee Seo-ryeong (이서령), the head of the Daejeon branch of the Democratic United Party, on January 7, 2012.
The South Korean military under the Lee Myung-bak government cracks down soldiers who have "critical apps" installed in their smartphones; allegedly marking Naneun Ggomsuda as an anti-government content.
Naneun Ggomsuda has been downloaded by six million people since it was started in April, 2011 to November, 2011.
- "Popular South Korean podcast host sentenced to a year in jail". Los Angeles Times. December 22, 2011. Retrieved September 17, 2016.
... popular South Korean free-speech performance group ... sentenced to a year in jail ... Jung Bong-ju, 51, one of the four hosts of the popular South Korean podcast “I’m a Weasel,” or "Naneun Ggomsuda,” was found guilty of spreading false rumors.....
- Kim (김), Jin-hyeok (진혁) (2011-07-21). '용가리 통뼈 뉴스'와 '나는 꼼수다' . Mediaus (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- Choe, Sang-hun (2011-11-01). "By Lampooning Leaders, Talk Show Channels Young People's Anger". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- Kim, Do-yeun (2011-11-03). "Korean political satire show catches global attention". Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- "나꼼수가 선보인 MB 찬송가…'내곡동 가까이' 화제". The Kyunghyang Shinmun (in Korean). 2011-10-25. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- "[김어준의 파파이스#125] 김기춘뎐2, 악마보다 악마적". www.hanitv.com. Retrieved 2016-12-18.
- Moonsrever (2016-12-15), 김어준의 뉴스공장 [16.12.16] 익명의 前 청와대 근무자, 정태인, 황교익, retrieved 2016-12-18
- Lee (이), So-hui (소희) (2012-01-07). "DJ 3남 김홍걸 "북 조문 가서 만난 김정은이..."". Dailian (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- Lee (이), Dong-u (동우) (2012-01-07). 김대중 아들 김홍걸 ‘이명박 감옥 갈것 ’ 나꼼수 패러디 . Daejeon City Journal (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- "Army unit orders 'pro-N. Korea' apps be deleted, inspects individual phones". Yonhap News. 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Kim, Young-jin (2012-02-06). "Army units cracking down on anti-Lee phone apps". Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Edgy podcast re-ignites South Korean political activism". Reuters. 2016-11-01. Retrieved 2016-12-18.