Nangang Software Park Station
Nangang Software Park Station Platform
|Location||No. 183, Jingmao 2nd Rd.
|Opened||July 4, 2009|
|Passengers||7,702 daily (2016)
(Ranked 102nd of 109)
|Nangang Software Park Station|
This two-level, elevated station features two side platforms, two exits, and a platform elevator located on the north side of the concourse level. The station is 93 meters long and 53 meters wide, while the platform is 93 meters long and 21.5 meters wide.
As part of the public art project for Line 1, the theme for this station is "Digital".
- June 16, 2003: Construction of the Nangang Software Park station begins.
- February 22, 2009: Station construction is completed.
- July 4, 2009: Begins service with the opening of Line 1.
|3F||Connecting Level||Overhead Bridge, Machinery|
|Platform 1||← Line 1 toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Terminus)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 1 toward Taipei Zoo (Donghu) →|
（to Platform 2）
|Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines
one-way faregates, Restrooms
Around the station
- Nangang Software Park
- Nanhu Riverside Park
- Taipei Metro Neihu Depot
- East District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nangang Software Park Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Nangang Software Park". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "Route Map: 南港軟體園區站". East District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-06-11. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "( B10 ) Nangang Software Park". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2009-07-04. Retrieved 2009-07-12.[dead link]
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|