- Nankai High School in Tianjin (天津南开中学) (1904).
- Nankai University in Tianjin (南开大学) (1919).
- The Nankai Women's High School (1923), Tianjin Second Nankai High School (天津第二南开中学) (present).
- The Nankai Elementary School in Tianjin (天津南开小学) (1928, ruined in WW2).
- Nanyu High School (1935), Chongqing Nankai Secondary School (重庆南开中学) (1936).
- Chongqing Nankai Elementary School (重庆南开小学) (1937).
- Shuguang Middle School in Zigong (自贡蜀光中学) (1937).
- Nankai University Affiliated High School (南开大学附中) (1954).
Nankai District (南开区, Nán-kāi Qū) in the city of Tianjin is named after Nankai schools. The flagship school, Nankai University, and the original Nankai High School are still located there. Today, Nankai University is considered one of the most prestigious universities in China. Nankai High School is also considered an elite college-preparatory school.
- Nankai University
- Tianjin Nankai High School
- Chongqing Nankai Middle School
- Campus real three-dimensional map
- A Brief History of “Nankai School”