Headquarters of Nankai Broadcasting Co. in Matsuyama.
Nankai Broadcasting Co., Ltd (南海放送株式会社 Nankai Hōsō Kabushiki-gaisha), also known as RNB, is a Japanese broadcast network affiliated with Nippon News Network (NNN). Their headquarters are located in Matsuyama, Ehime Prefecture.
- August 1, 1953: Nankai Broadcasting's radio license is applied.
- September 28, 1953: Nankai Broadcasting is established.
- October 1, 1953: Nankai Broadcasting commences broadcasting.
- December 1, 1958: Television broadcasts commence.
- October 1, 1964: Color broadcasts commence.
- December 10, 1969: All Fuji TV shows move to the newly-launched FNN station EBC.
- May 13, 1970: Nankai Broadcasting exchanges footage of the Setouchi Sea Jack incident with Hiroshima Telecasting.
- March 15, 1980: AM stereo broadcasts are conducted.
- February 21, 1988: RNB transmits the Ehime Marathon for the first time.
- July 19, 1990: RNB starts dual audio broadcasting for certain shows.
- March 2000: Club N, a mobile site, opens.
- June 21, 2006: Digital terrestrial broadcasts commence.
- July 24, 2011: Analog terrestrial broadcasts conclude.
- April 2012: RNB opens their official Facebook page.
- December 1, 2014: A new FM station, Fnam, launches.
- Okaeri TV - from 16:50 until 17:50 on Weekdays
- News Realtime Ehime - from 18:17 until 18:55 on Weekdays
- Nankai NEWS
- Ima Kore! de Night - from 24:39 until 24:53 on Fridays
- Mogitate TV 70 - from 11:45 until 12:55 on Sundays
Coordinates: 33°50′27″N 132°45′30.5″E / 33.84083°N 132.758472°E