Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nanna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nanna may refer to:
- Sin (mythology), god of the moon in Sumerian mythology, also called Suen
- Nanna (Norse deity), goddess and wife of the god Baldr in Norse mythology
- Nana Buluku, Fon/Dahomey androgynous deity creator of the Universe
- Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir (born 1989), Icelandic singer
- Nanna Lüders Jensen (born 1963), Danish singer
- Bob Nanna (born 1975), American musician
- Rafi Khawar (died 1986), Pakistani film actor and comedian
Film and TV
- Nanna (serial), a Telugu television serial
- Nanna, North 24 Parganas, an outgrowth of Kanchrapara in North 24 Parganas district, West Bengal, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.