|Look up nanny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nanny is a child's caregiver.
Nanny may also refer to:
- Nanny (river), a watercourse in Ireland
- Nanny of the Maroons, 18th-century leader of the Jamaican Maroons
- Édouard Nanny (1872–1942), double bass player, teacher, and composer
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Nanny (1965 film), a 1965 British suspense film starring Bette Davis (based on Merriam Modell's novel)
- The Nanny (1999 film), a 1999 Italian film
- The Manny, a 2015 German film
- "Nanny" (short story), a 1955 science fiction short story by Philip K. Dick
- The Nanny (1964), a novel by Merriam Modell (writing as Evelyn Piper)
- The Nanny (2003 novel), a novel by Melissa Nathan
- Nanny (TV series), a 1981–83 British drama series starring Wendy Craig
- Nanny 911, an American reality television show
- Supernanny, a UK television reality TV programme
- Take Home Nanny, an hour-long reality television show that originally aired on TLC
- The Nanny, a 1993–99 American sitcom starring Fran Drescher
Brands and products
- Nanny software, a general term for parental control and content restriction software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.