|IATA: JNN – ICAO: BGNN|
|Elevation AMSL||17 ft / 5 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Air Greenland||Alluitsup Paa, Narsarsuaq, Qaqortoq|
|Air Greenland (settlement flights)||Aappilattoq, Ammassivik, Narsarmijit, Tasiusaq|
Air Greenland operates government contract flights to villages in the Nanortalik region. These mostly cargo flights are not featured in the timetable, although they can be pre-booked. Departure times for these flights as specified during booking are by definition approximate, with the settlement service optimized on the fly depending on local demand for a given day.
- BGNN – Nanortalik Heliport (PDF). Greenlandic Aeronautical Information Publication from Statens Luftfartsvæsen (CAA-DK).
- "IATA Location Code Search (JNN: Nanortalik)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Accident history for JNN at Aviation Safety Network
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Air Greenland, fare system rules