|Population (2014 Census)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Nansana is located on the main highway between Kampala and Hoima. The town is approximately 13 kilometres (8.1 mi), by road, north-west of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. The coordinates of the town are 0°21'50.0"N, 32°31'43.0"E (Latitude:0.363889; Longitude:32.528611).
In 2002, the national population census put Nansana's population at 62,044. In 2010, the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) estimated the town's population at 86,200. In 2011, UBOS estimated the mid-year population at 89,900. In 2014, the national population census put the population at 365,857.
Photos and Videos
- Photo of Hardware Store in Nansana
- Short Film About Nansana's Waste Management Issues
- Nexus Resorts Hotel
- UBOS (27 August 2014). "The Population of The Regions of the Republic of Uganda And All Cities And Towns of More Than 15,000 Inhabitants". Citypopulation.de Quoting Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- "Road Distance Between Kampala And Nansana With Interactive Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- Google (1 July 2015). "Location of Nansana At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- UBOS (2011). "Estimated Population of Nansana In 2002, 2010 & 2011" (PDF). Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS). Retrieved 24 January 2015.