Three Continents Festival
The Festival of the Three Continents (French: Festival des 3 Continents) is an annual film festival held since 1979 in Nantes, France, and is devoted to the cinemas of Asia, and Africa and Latin America. It was founded by Philippe and Alain Jalladeau. The top award in the festival's competition is the balloon shaped Golden Montgolfiere. In conjunction with the festival is the Produire au Sud, or Producers of the South, a project that provides funding to independent film productions from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
List of Golden Montgolfiere winners
- Asia's magic lantern,
- Festival of Three Continents
- Ain't It Cool, "Euro-AICN: Festival des 3 Continents in Nantes; PrisonFish; Speed of Light; Bond; Shame'sPhotos; Pinocchio; StarWars"
- Soul Beats Africa, "3 Continents Film Festival - Africa, Asia, Latin America"
- The Cunning Canary, "International Theatre Festival of Three Continents"
- Deccan Herald, "Films from three continents", Retrieved 12-15-2008
- whatsonwhen.com, Retrieved 12-15-2008
- travelguides.lastminute.com, Retrieved 12-15-2008
- staff (3 December 2001). "Euro-AICN: Festival des 3 Continents in Nantes; PrisonFish; Speed of Light; Bond; Shame'sPhotos;...". Aint It Cool News.
- "International Theatre Festival of Three Continents". cunningcanary.com.
- Nantes Three Continents Festival at the Internet Movie Database
- Three Continents Festival Official website
- Produire au Sud
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|