Naomi in April 2015
|Birth name||Trinity McCray|
November 30, 1987 |
Sanford, Florida, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Jimmy Uso (m. 2014)|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Billed height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Billed from||Orlando, Florida
|Trained by||Florida Championship Wrestling|
|Debut||September 3, 2009|
Trinity Fatu (née McCray; born November 30, 1987) is an American dancer, model, singer, and professional wrestler currently signed with WWE under the ring name Naomi (shortened from Naomi Knight). In 2010, she was part of the third season of NXT, where she came in second place. In 2012, she joined Cameron in forming The Funkadactyls. She is featured as one of the main cast members of the Total Divas reality television show. She is also a member of the Anoaʻi family (through marriage to Jonathan Fatu, better known by his ring name, Jimmy Uso), a renowned Samoan-American wrestling dynasty.
- 1 Early life
- 2 World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Other media
- 5 In wrestling
- 6 Championships and accomplishments
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Before her career in the WWE, she became a cheerleader/dancer for the NBA Orlando Magic basketball team franchise from 2007 to mid-2009. She has also starred as a background dancer for American rapper Flo Rida when she was younger.
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE
Florida Championship Wrestling (2009–2011)
In August 2009, WWE signed McCray to a contract and she reported to their developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). Naomi made her FCW debut as a face on the September 3, 2009 episode of FCW Television tapings, as a Lumberjill for the Queen of FCW match between then-reigning queen Angela and Serena Mancini.
Naomi later became a villainess, teaming with Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Maxine, and Courtney Taylor against the likes of Angela, AJ and Aksana. However, due to her persona, fans would often cheer for Naomi despite the fact she was a heel. She soon turned face again by defeating Maxine and Savannah in tournament qualifying matches to eventually defeat Serena in the finals on June 20, 2010 episode of FCW Television, to become the first ever Florida Divas Champion. Knight went on to retain her FCW Divas Championship by defeating both AJ and Serena in a triple threat match, when Night pinned Serena. At the FCW's 100th episode, Naomi fought AJ to a double countout in a match where both the Queen of FCW title and the FCW Divas Championship were on the line. At the September 2 episode of FCW Television tapings, Naomi defeated AJ in a Lumberjill match to end their feud.
On the December 16 episode of FCW Television tapings, Naomi was defeated by AJ for the Florida Divas Championship. On the July 1 episode of FCW Television, Naomi competed against Audrey Marie in a singles match, in a winning effort. On the July 8 episode of FCW Television, Naomi unsuccessfully challenged Aksana for FCW Divas Championship in a triple-treat match also involving Sonia. On the July 21 episode of FCW Television, Naomi teamed up with Caylee Turner in a winning effort defeating Audrey Marie and Kaitlyn in a diva-tag-team match. On the October 9, 2011, episode of FCW Television, Cameron Lynn and Byron Saxton accompanied McCray to ringside during her match against the debuting Leah West. At the October 23 episode of FCW Television Tapings, McCray teamed with Cameron Lynn in a winning effort defeating the team of Caylee Turner and Kaitlyn when Naomi pinned Turner after a leg lariat. On the December 11 episode of FCW Television, Naomi challenged Audrey Marie for the FCW Divas Championship but was unsuccessful in capturing the title.
On the August 31 episode of NXT, it was announced that she would be part of the third season of NXT under the name Naomi with Kelly Kelly as her pro. Naomi debuted on the September 7 episode of NXT, as a face. On the September 7 episode of NXT, she won the "Dance Competition" and a "Capture the Flag" contest and also teamed with her mentor Kelly Kelly to face fellow rookie diva Maxine and her pro Alicia Fox in winning effort when Naomi pinned Maxine. On September 21 episode of NXT, Naomi unsuccessfully competed in the "Talk the Talk" challenge after which was won by AJ Lee and later that day she teamed up with Kelly Kelly and Jamie in a winning effort defeating LayCool and Kaitlyn with Vickie Guerrero in their corner. On October 5 episode of NXT, Naomi unsuccessfully competed in a "Mechanical Bull Riding" contest and a "Talent Show" contest. On October 12 episode of NXT, Naomi with Kelly Kelly was defeated by Alicia Fox with Maxine in her corner, and Naomi unsuccessfully competed in a WWE Name that Tune contest and won the "Power of the Punch" contest. The next week on NXT, Naomi won the "WWE's Who's That Body" and the limbo contest (although host Matt Striker incorrectly declared Naomi the winner without her successfully completing the round Maxine failed. However, the rules were stated in the beginning of the challenge that the last diva left standing would win, leaving the win valid). On October 26 episode of NXT, Naomi defeated Maxine in a singles match, and unsuccessfully competed in a "Halloween Candy" contest. The following week on November 2, Naomi would earn immunity for having the most challenge wins. Over the next two weeks Naomi would win matches over Aksana and Kaitlyn and win the "Diss the Diva" competition. On November 30 in the final episode Naomi would lose to Kaitlyn, placing second in the season.
The Funkadactyls (2012–2014)
On the January 9, 2012 episode of Raw, Naomi returned to television along with Cameron as one of the dancers and valets for the returning Brodus Clay. Naomi made her WrestleMania debut at WrestleMania XXVIII alongside Cameron during a segment with Clay.
At the TLC pre-show on December 16, 2012, Naomi participated in her first televised match since NXT by winning a "Santa's Little Helpers" battle royal to become the number one contender to the Divas Championship in which she won. During the pay-per-view, Naomi lost to defending champion Eve. On the March 15 episode of SmackDown, The Funkadactyls were attacked backstage by the recently returned Bella Twins. On the March 22 episode of SmackDown and the March 25 episode of Raw, they attacked the Bella Twins. It was announced on March 27 that at WrestleMania 29, the Funkadactyls, Clay and Tensai would team to face Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow and the Bellas in an eight-person tag team match. Their scheduled match at WrestleMania 29 did not happen, as it was revealed that they were cut due to time constraints. However, the match took place the next night on Raw, with the Funkadactyls and Tons of Funk defeating The Bellas and Team Rhodes Scholars. On the August 26 episode of Raw, Naomi alongside the rest of the Total Divas cast accompanied Natalya and Brie Bella to the ring for their match. After the match, AJ Lee cut a promo talking down on the cast of the show. On the September 2 episode of Raw, Naomi competed in a triple threat match with Brie Bella and Natalya to determine the number one contender to the Divas Championship, but AJ Lee interrupted and attacked all three of them, resulting in Stephanie McMahon putting Natayla, Naomi, and Brie Bella in a fatal four-way match to compete for the title at Night of Champions, where AJ was successful in retaining the title. The Total Divas defeated The True Divas (Alicia Fox, Aksana, Divas Champion AJ, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Tamina Snuka and Summer Rae) in a traditional survivor series elimination tag-team match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view and on the following night on Raw.
On December 15 at the TLC pay-per-view, Naomi, along with fellow Funkadactyl Cameron and Tensai, abandoned Brodus Clay because of his attitude, effectively disbanding Tons of Funk. The following night on an episode of Raw, Cameron and Naomi aligned themselves with R-Truth and Xavier Woods and started managing them to their matches. In January 2014, Naomi received a push, facing the Divas Champion AJ Lee in various tag team matches, and eventually pinning her on both Raw and SmackDown. On the February 3 episode of Raw, after Naomi defeated Aksana in a singles match, Alicia Fox tried to attack her but was stopped by Cameron. During the match, Naomi suffered a displaced fracture of the orbital bone. On the March 17 episode of Raw, Naomi returned to television with a new diamond studded eye-patch teaming with Cameron to defeat the team of AJ Lee and Tamina. On April 6, 2014, at Wrestlemania XXX, Naomi failed to capture the Divas title in the "Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational" match, which was won by AJ Lee.
On the June 17 episode of Main Event, Naomi defeated the new Divas Champion Paige, while Cameron, who began showing heel tendencies, attacked Paige after the match and ended up being beaten down by Paige. Naomi then shook hands with Paige, hinting at dissolution between The Funkadactyls. On the June 23 episode of Raw, Naomi defeated Alicia Fox and shook hands with Paige after the match. On the June 27 episode of SmackDown, after once again losing to Paige, Cameron tried to attack her. Naomi got involved and tried to separate the two, but wound up being shoved into Paige by Cameron. At Money in the Bank, Naomi unsuccessfully challenged Paige for the Divas title.
On the July 7 episode of Raw, Cameron and Naomi lost in a tag team match to AJ Lee and Paige after Cameron tagged herself in and was pinned by Paige. After the match, a brawl began between Cameron and Naomi, officially disbanding The Funkadactyls and solidifying Cameron's heel turn in the process.
Feud with Cameron and managing The Usos (2014–2015)
On the July 8 episode of Main Event, Cameron was scheduled to team with Naomi, Natalya, Eva Marie, Rosa Mendes, and Summer Rae against Nikki Bella in a six–on–one handicap match, but instead showed up only to attack Naomi. On the July 11 episode of SmackDown, during Cameron's match with AJ, Naomi dragged a retreating Cameron back into the ring, allowing AJ to get the win. These events led to a match between Naomi and Cameron on the Battleground pre-show, which Cameron won after she grabbed Naomi's tights. On the July 28 episode of Raw, Naomi defeated Cameron in a tag team match. On August 30, after almost a month of inactivity, Naomi announced on Twitter that she had been out of action following minor surgery on her orbital bone. She returned on the September 1 episode of Raw in a six-woman tag team match, and attacked Cameron afterwards. Naomi then secured victories over Cameron on the September 15 episode of Raw and on the October 9 episode of Superstars. At Survivor Series, Naomi participated in a 4-on-4 elimination tag team match, where she eliminated Cameron before pinning Paige to get the win for her team in a clean sweep, gaining a measure of revenge for her pay-per-view losses against Paige and Cameron from the months prior.
In December, Naomi became involved with The Usos' feud with The Miz, in which Naomi and Jimmy Uso's real-life relationship was openly acknowledged on-screen. Miz began offering to help further her career as well as showing some hints of flirtation, much to Jimmy's dismay. On the December 16 episode of Main Event, Naomi appeared on "Miz TV", where Miz managed to get Naomi a WWE Divas Championship match against Nikki Bella later that night on Super SmackDown Live. Miz came out mid-match to support Naomi but she lost the match after Jimmy accidentally distracted her due to his anger of Miz being present. On the December 29 episode of Raw, Naomi hugged Miz backstage and thanked him for his services, while Miz acted as if he had no expectation that the producer would help her music career. She later celebrated with her husband and brother-in-law after the Usos won their second WWE Tag Team Championship from Miz and Damien Mizdow. The feud continued with Alicia Fox joining Miz and Mizdow after she attacked Naomi backstage, leading to a series of mixed tag team matches, which Naomi and the Usos lost. In February, Naomi and the Usos briefly feuded with Natalya, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro after the Usos lost the Tag Team Championships to Kidd and Cesaro. Naomi also accompanied The Usos to their match at WrestleMania 31.
Beautiful and Dangerous (2015–present)
On the March 30 and April 6 episodes of Raw, Naomi secured victories over the WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella, putting Naomi on track to becoming the number one contender for the Divas Championship, however, other Divas requested and were granted a number one contender's battle royal by acting general manager Kane. On the April 13 episode of Raw, Naomi turned heel for the first time in her WWE career by assaulting Paige after she had lastly eliminated Naomi from the battle royal. It was subsequently announced that Paige had been injured at the hands of Naomi, rendering her unable to compete in the storyline. This led to Naomi being granted a championship match against Nikki at Extreme Rules, which she failed to win after interference from Brie Bella. On the May 4 episode of Raw, Naomi was scheduled to face Nikki, however, she and the returning Tamina attacked both Nikki and Brie. Naomi and Tamina went on to defeat the Bellas in a tag team match at Payback. The following night on Raw, Naomi received another title match, which she lost after Tamina caused a disqualification. After the match, Paige returned and attacked Naomi, Tamina and Nikki. This prompted a triple threat match between Naomi, Paige and Nikki at Elimination Chamber, however she once again failed to capture the title. 
On the July 13 episode of Raw, after weeks of being outnumbered by The Bella Twins and their ally Alicia Fox, Stephanie McMahon called for a "revolution" in the Divas Division and introduced the debuting NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks as an ally to her and Tamina after bringing in Charlotte and Becky Lynch to ally with Paige, leading to a brawl between the three teams. At Battleground, a triple-threat match took place with Sasha Banks representing Team B.A.D., against Charlotte of Team Paige, and Brie Bella for Team Bella in a losing effort while Charlotte picked up victory. The following night, on the July 20 episode of Raw, Naomi and Sasha Banks were victorious in a tag team match against Paige and Becky Lynch.
Naomi has played a main role for the reality television show Total Divas produced by WWE and E!. The show began airing in July 2013. In December 2014, she announced that she would not be part of the second half of season three that aired in January 2015 to March 2015. On April 1, 2015 a press release stated that she would be returning as a main cast member for season four.
She made her video game debut as a playable character in WWE 2K15. In May 2014, she released a song titled "Dance All Night", the accompanying music video was released on WWE's YouTube channel and also features her husband, Jimmy Uso as a backing dancer. Additionally, she and Cameron made a brief cameo in Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery in non-speaking roles.
|2013–present||Total Divas||Herself||Main(seasons 1–4)|
- Finishing moves
- Modified falling inverted DDT — 2014; used as a signature thereafter
- Modified headscissors driver — 2014–present
- Slaymission (Headscissors crucifix choke) — 2014
- Rear View (Jumping hip attack, to an oncoming opponent) — 2013–present
- Split-legged moonsault — 2013–2014
- Over the shoulder single leg Boston crab — 2015–present
- Signature moves
- Bootylicious (Inverted headscissors stinkface)
- Diving crossbody, sometimes over the top rope to the outside of the ring
- Front flip clothesline
- Full nelson bomb
- Leg lariat
- Modified surfboard
- Multiple kick variations
- Running bulldog into the second turnbuckle
- Split-legged leg drop
- Sitout jawbreaker
- Wheelbarrow stunner
- Wrestlers managed
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- "OWW profile". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved August 15, 2011.
- "FCW roster". Florida Championship Wrestling. Retrieved 20 December 2010. with 2 January 2011 archive
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Diva Naomi 23 January 2015 by Norm Elrod of CBS Pittsburgh
September of 2009, McCray debuted with Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW), then the WWE’s developmental territory. Performing as Naomi Knight, she quickly became a hit with fans
- "Naomi bio". WWE. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- "Florida Championship Wrestling (1950)". Online World of Wrestling. August 16, 1950.
- "FCW TV Taping Spoilers". Diva Dirt. July 14, 2011. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Caldwell, James (August 31, 2010). "Caldwell's WWE NXT Results 8/31: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of NXT Season 2, Week 13 – Season Finale". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved September 1, 2010.
Alicia Fox is another Pro. She introduced her Rookie, Maxine.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 9/7/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved September 7, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 9/21/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved September 22, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 10/5/10". Wrestleviw. Retrieved October 6, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 10/12/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved October 13, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 10/19/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved October 20, 2010.
- Martin, Adam. "NXT Results – 10/26/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- Stephens, David. "Raw Results – 1/9/12". Wrestleview. Retrieved January 10, 2012.
- "BRODUS CLAY CALLS HIS MOMMA: PHOTOS". WWE. Archived from the original on December 17, 2012. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
Accompanied by the beautiful Naomi and Cameron, The Funkasaurus, Brodus Clay, dances his way onto The Grandest Stage of Them All.
- Martin, Adam. "TLC PPV Results – 12/16/12". Wrestleview. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Caldwell, James. "CALDWELL'S WWE TLC PPV RESULTS 12/16: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of final 2012 PPV – Cena vs. Ziggler main event, Shield makes a statement". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
- "PARKS' WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT 3/22: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of the Friday night show, including Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger in a rematch from last week".
- Namoko, Jason. "Brodus Clay comments on match cut from Wrestlemania 29". Wrestleview. Retrieved April 8, 2013.
- Johnson, Mike. "COMPLETE WWE SURVIVOR SERIES BLOG, OR...DANIEL BRYAN IS SORELY MISSED IN THE MAIN EVENT PICTURE". PWInsider. Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- Trionfo, Richard. "LIVE, ONGOING, WWE RAW REPORT: 14 DIVAS ELIMINATION MATCH TWICE IN TWO DAYS". PWInsider. Retrieved November 25, 2013.
- "WWE TLC PPV Results – 13/15/13 (Unification Main Event)".
- Caldwell, James (December 16, 2013). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 12/16: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw following TLC – Orton vs. Bryan excellent main event, HBK surprise appearance, more". Pro Wrestling Torch.
- Caldwell, James (January 13, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 1/13: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Big show-closing angle involving Daniel Bryan, Hall of Fame, Rumble hype, more". Pro Wrestling Torch.
- "Raw live results: January 20, 2014". WWE.com. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "Raw live results: January 20, 2014". WWE.com. January 20, 2014. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "Raw results: Outlaws survive the steel, The Shield & The Wyatts circle the wagons and Bryan de-fangs the Champion of Champions". WWE.com. February 3, 2014. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- Caldwell, James (July 7, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/7: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Cena vs. Rollins, Jericho vs. Miz, Bret Hart returns to Montreal, more". Pro Wrestling Torch.
- Caldwell, James (July 8, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE MAIN EVENT RESULTS 7/8: Sheamus defends U.S. Title, Jericho hosts Hart on the Highlight Reel". Pro Wrestling Torch.
- Benigno, Anthony. (September 15, 2014). "WWE Raw results, September 15, 2014: Brock Lesnar answers John Cena's challenge and Mark Henry rallies America against Rusev". WWE.
- "WWE Superstars Results – October 9, 2014". PWMania. October 9, 2014. Retrieved October 16, 2014.
- Caldwell, James. (November 23, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE S. SERIES PPV RESULTS 11/23: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of Team Cena vs. Team Authority, more". PWTorch.
- Caldwell, James (December 1, 2014). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 12/1: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Anonymous GM, TLC hype, more". Professional Wrestling Torch. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- Parks, Greg (December 5, 2014). "PARKS'S WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT 12/5: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Friday show, including Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper for the I.C. Title, Santino Marella runs the show". Professional Wrestling Torch. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- Tedesco, Mike (December 16, 2014). "WWE SMACKDOWN RESULTS – 12/16/14 (LIVE RESULTS IN GRAND RAPIDS)". WrestleView. Retrieved December 16, 2014.
- Keller, Wade (December 29, 2014). "KELLER’S WWE RAW REPORT 12/29: Lesnar and Heyman show up, Ziggler vs. Rusev in a champion vs. champion match, Edge & Christian host, Bryan’s big announcement". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved January 3, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (January 5, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 1/5: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Ambrose vs. Wyatt ambulance match, The Authority returns, Cena Appreciation Night, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- "WWE NEWS: Smackdown SPOILERS 1/15 – full results for Thursday's first show in new timeslot". Pro Wrestling Torch. January 13, 2015. Retrieved January 18, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (February 6, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 2/16: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Fast Lane final hype, Cena opens Raw, Bryan and Reigns brawl, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, more". Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (March 30, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 3/30: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – WM31 fall-out, Lesnar seeks & destroys, WWE Title match teased, Sting on WWE Network". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (April 6, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 4/6: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – more WrestleMania fall-out, new #1 contender, Cena's latest Open Challenge, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (April 13, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 4/13: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of London Raw – Cena's latest U.S. Title Open Challenge, #1 contender battle royal, Extreme Rules hype, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- "UPDATE: Paige injured in attack on Raw". WWE. 13 April 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- Melok, Bobby (April 21, 2015). "Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Naomi". WWE. Retrieved April 22, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (April 26, 2015). "CALDWELL'S EXTREME RULES PPV REPORT 4/26: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live PPV – Rollins vs. Orton steel cage, Cena vs. Rusev, Last Man Standing, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved April 26, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (May 4, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 5/4: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – PPV hype, Cena's Open Challenge, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved May 4, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (May 17, 2015). "CALDWELL'S PAYBACK PPV REPORT 5/17: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of four-way WWE World Title match, I Quit, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved May 17, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (May 18, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 5/18: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Payback PPV fall-out, two title matches, packed show includes major Lana-Rusev developments and NXT champ debuting, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved May 20, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (May 31, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE E. CHAMBER PPV REPORT 5/31: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of WWE Title match, Cena vs. Owens, two Elimination Chamber matches, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved May 31, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (July 13, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/13: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Brock Smash, final Battleground PPV hype, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (July 19, 2015). "WWE Battleground PPV Results - 7/19/15 (Undertaker returns)". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 19, 2015.
- Caldwell, James (July 20, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 7/20: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw - Battleground fall-out, Undertaker opening Raw, Brock Lesnar, Road to Summerslam, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Vulpo, Mike (January 21, 2014). "Total Divas Stars Trinity McCray and Jonathan Fatu Are Married—See the Exclusive Wedding Pics!". E!. NBCUniversal Cable. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- Caldwell, James (July 12, 2013). "WWE News: WWE & E! announce "Total Divas" details, number of episodes, male cast members". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved November 6, 2013.
- Martin, Adam (December 13, 2014). "WWE Diva says it wasn't her choice to leave Total Divas". WrestleView. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- Bixenspan, David (April 1, 2015). "WED. UPDATE: UFC NY lawsuit dismissed, Total Divas renewed, 25th anniversary of The Ultimate Challenge, and more". F4WOnline. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (April 6, 2015). "WWE RAW REPORT: WE HAVE AN OPPONENT FOR SETH ROLLINS AT EXTREME RULES, THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS HAVE NEW TARGETS, WHICH FORMER NXT CHAMPION IS THE BEST?, AND A LOT OF KANE". Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- "WWE Main Event Results – September 23rd, 2014". PWMania. September 23, 2014.
- "WWE SmackDown Results – October 3, 2014". PWMania. October 3, 2014.
Naomi with a kick and a head scissors driver
- Csonka, Larry. (November 24, 2014). "411’s WWE Survivor Series Report 11.23.14". WrestlingInc. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
Naomi hits the rear view and a head scissors driver to score the win
- James, Justin. "PWTorch.com – JAME'S WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT 9/25: Gabriel vs. Kingston main event, Divas singles action, more". Retrieved September 25, 2014.
- Cox, James. (September 29, 2014). "WWE Superstars TV Report: Justin Gabriel battles Kofi Kington in match of the week candidate". Retrieved October 16, 2014.
- Namako, Jason (October 12, 2014). "WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS – 10/9/14 (RYDER VS. SLATER)". WrestleView.
Naomi hits Cameron with the Rear View for the win.
- Bowman, Clinton. "WWE Main Event Results – 3/27/13 (Kane vs. Cesaro)". Wrestleview. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "NXT profile". WWE. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "WWE Survivor Series 2013: The Results You Need to Know".
- Sapp, Sean Ross. "WWE Main Event Results (6/19): Ryback, Prime Time Players In Action, Miz & Jimmy Uso On Commentary". Wrestling, Inc.
- Trionfo, Richard (July 17, 2014). "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: R TRUTH VERSUS RYBACK; NAOMI VERSUS ROSA MENDES; AND VIDEO PACKAGES". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (November 7, 2013). "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: THE ALICIA FOX/TOTAL DIVAS FEUD CONTINUES; MAHAL VERSUS RYDER; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- "SmackDown Redux (December 26th, 2014): Naomi Continues on Her Roll". Diva Dirt. December 27, 2014. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (January 24, 2015). "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: CAMERON VERSUS NAOMI; AND FANDANGO VERSUS SIN CARA". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (December 16, 2014). "WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT: 800TH EPISODE; NAOMI GETS HER SHOT AT THE DIVAS TITLE; ROMAN REIGNS RETURNS TO ACTION; AMBROSE AND WYATT PREPARE FOR BOOT CAMP TOMORROW; AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (July 4, 2013). "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: BARRETT VS. RYDER; NATALYA VS. NAOMI; AND RED, WHITE, AND BLUE RAW RECAPS". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (September 25, 2014). "WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT: NAOMI VERSUS ALICIA FOX; JUSTIN GABRIEL VERSUS KOFI KINGSTON; AND VIDEO PACKAGES". PWInsider. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Cox, James (September 29, 2014). "WWE Superstars TV Report: Justin Gabriel battles Kofi Kington in match of the week candidate". F4WOnline. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Howell, Nolan. "Main Event: Divas in lumberjill match before Survivor Series". Slam! Sports. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
- Aiken, Chris (March 23, 2015). "WWE Main Event TV Report 3–23–15: Ryback vs. Miz, Naomi vs. Alicia Fox". F4WOnline. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "WWE Main Event TV Report 3–26–15: Fandango vs. Heath Slater; Naomi vs. Alicia Fox". F4WOnline. March 27, 2015. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- Trionfo, Richard (April 20, 2015). "WWE RAW REPORT: RANDY ORTON PAYS TRIBUTE TO KING KONG BUNDY, WHO IS THE MIZ AFTER TONIGHT?, NEW MATCHES FOR EXTREME RULES, WHO ARE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS FOR THE TAG TITLES?, AND MORE". PWInsider. Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- David Stephens (September 27, 2013). "WWE Smackdown Results – 9/27/13 (Orton vs. The Miz)". Wrestleview. Retrieved September 27, 2013.
- "WWE Monday Night Raw Recap – April 1st, 2013: The Funkadactlys vs The Bella Twins". The BellaTwins.net. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- Calloway, Bobby. "WWE Divas – April 10th NXT Results: Twin Magic Trumps The Funk…". LethalWOW. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- Parks, Greg (May 7, 2015). "PARKS'S WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT 5/7: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of Thursday show, including the Payback Fatal Four-Way WWE World Title Match contract signing". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved May 11, 2015.
- Medalis, Kara A. (August 18, 2013). "Natalya def. Brie Bella". WWE.
- Caldwell, James (February 9, 2015). "CALDWELL'S WWE RAW RESULTS 2/9: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Bryan & Reigns in conflict, Lesnar appears but does not speak, Sting "answers" Hunter, more". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- Namako, Jason (July 19, 2015). "WWE Battleground PPV Results - 7/19/15 (Undertaker returns)". Wrestleview. Retrieved July 19, 2015.
- " "WWE:"Somebody Call My Momma (Tons of Funk)"".
- " "WWE:"So Close Now (The Usos)"".
- " "WWE: Amazing (Naomi) – Single". iTunes. Apple, Inc.
- WebCite query result
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) Female 50 for 2013". Pro Wrestling Illustrated. The Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- Meltzer, Dave (January 27, 2014). "Jan 27 2014 Wrestling Observer Newsletter: 2013 Annual awards issue, best in the world in numerous categories, plus all the news in pro-wrestling and MMA over the past week and more". Wrestling Observer Newsletter (Campbell, California): 32. ISSN 1083-9593.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trinity McCray.|
- Official website
- Naomi Knight's profile on WWE.com
- Online World of Wrestling profile
- CageMatch profile (German)
- Trinity McCray at the Internet Movie Database