(Redirected from Naos (shrine))
|Look up ναός in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naos (ναός) may refer to:
- An ancient Greek temple
- Naiskos (diminutive), a little temple or shrine
- In classical architecture, the cella, i.e. the inner chamber of a temple which houses a cult figure
- Another name for the star Zeta Puppis
- Naos (hieroglyph), depiction of a temple or shrine
- Bislama for Tahitian apple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.