Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Napoleon, napoleon, Napoléon, or Napóleon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Napoleon (1769–1821) also known as Napoleon Bonaparte or Napoleon I, was a French military leader and emperor.
Napoleon, Napoléon, or Napoleón, or Napoleone may also refer to:
- Napoleon (given name), a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Napoleone, an Italian masculine given name
- Napoleon II (1811–1832), son of Napoleon I
- Napoleon III (1808–1873), last monarch and first president of France, son of Napoleon I's brother Louis
- Napoléon, Prince Imperial (1856–1879), the only child of Emperor Napoleon III
- Prince Napoléon Bonaparte (1822-1891), son of Napoleon I's brother Jérôme
- Napoléon, comte Daru (1807–1890), French soldier and politician, godson of Napoléon
- Napoleon (actor) (born 1963), Tamil film actor
- Napoleon (rapper) (born 1977), American rapper
- Napoleons, Victoria, Australia
- Napoleon, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
- Napoleon, Arkansas, U.S.
- Napoleon, Indiana, U.S.
- Napoleon, Kentucky, U.S.
- Napoleon, Michigan, U.S.
- Napoleon, Mississippi, U.S.
- Napoleon, Missouri, U.S.
- Napoleon, North Dakota, U.S.
- Napoleon, Ohio, U.S.
- Napoleon (One Piece), a character in One Piece
- Napoleon (Animal Farm), a character in George Orwell's novel
- Napoleon, a bloodhound in The Aristocats
- Napoleon, the protagonist of My Uncle Napoleon
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Napoleon (card game)
- Napoleon (game), a 1974 board game about the Waterloo campaign
- Napoleon (GBA game)
- Napoleon: Total War, a turn based/real time strategy game for the PC
- Napoleon Opening, a chess opening
- Napoleon Gambit, a variation of the Scotch Game chess opening
- Napoleon, a real-time strategy game for Windows
- Napoleon, a video game published by Enix
- Napoleon, a British metalcore band
- Napoleonic (EP), an EP by The Four Hundred
- "Napoleon", a song by Ani DiFranco from Dilate
Stage and screen
- Napoléon (1927 film), a French silent film by Abel Gance
- Napoleon (1951 film), an Italian film by Carlo Borghesio
- Napoléon (1955 film), a French historical epic by Sacha Guitry
- Napoleon (1995 film), an Australian film by Mario Andreacchio
- Napoleon (2007 film), a British made-for-TV film
- Napoléon (miniseries), a 2002 historical miniseries
- Napoleon Stanley Kubrick's unrealized projects
- Napoleon (musical)
- List of French privateers named for Napoleon Bonaparte
- Napoléon-class ship of the line, of the French Navy
- French ship Napoléon, a French Navy shipname
- French battleship Napoléon, a French ship of the line commissioned in 1850
- Corse (ship) or Napoléon, a French schooner ship
- MV Napoleon, a British ship
- Napoléon (coin)
- Napoleon (pastry) or Mille-feuille, a French pastry
- Napoleon (gun), a cannon
- Humphead wrasse or Napoleon fish
- Napoleone, a comics series published by Sergio Bonelli Editore
- Napoleon, a grade of cognac
- Napoleonic collar, a kind of turnover collar
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- Age of Napoleon (board game), a 2003 board game about the Napoleonic Wars in Europe
- Napoleon and Uncle Elby, a syndicated comic strip
- Napoleon Bunny-Part, a 1956 Looney Tunes animated short featuring Bugs Bunny
- Napoleon complex, a psychological condition affecting short people
- Napoleon XIV (born 1938), American singer-songwriter
- Napoleonite, a variety of igneous rock
- All pages with a title containing Napoleon
- All pages beginning with Napoleon
- Napoleon Bonaparte (disambiguation)
- Prince Napoléon (disambiguation)
- Bonaparte (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Napoleon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.