|Full name||Napoleon Einstein|
|Born||16 August 1989|
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Bowling||Right arm off break|
Source: Cricinfo, 11 May 2008
Einstein made his List A debut for Tamil Nadu against Kerala in a Ranji One-Day Trophy match at Secunderabad in February 2007. Opening the batting, he scored 92, putting on 203 for the first wicket with Murali Vijay to set up a 46-run win. A month later, he played against Assam in the same competition but this time made only 1.
He has been batting, and bowling off spinners in under-19 tournaments and has been selected for the Indian team for the under-19 World cup to be held in Malaysia in Feb 2008. India went on to win the under-19 world cup.
Napoleon's personal explanation of his unusual name. "My grandfather was a scientist. He wrote a letter to Albert Einstein and even got a reply from him. I've got no idea [what the letter was about] even though I've read it. My mother was a physics graduate and she teaches Physics in one of the schools. So I'm Einstein. Napoleon is my father's name."
- "Debutant Einstein stars in Tamil Nadu victory". Cricinfo. 16 February 2007. Retrieved 22 September 2007.
- "Assam v Tamil Nadu in 2006/07". CricketArchive. Retrieved 22 September 2007.
- Shiva’s effort in vain, Punjab win
- Rajwinder shines as Punjab beat Saurashtra
- Cricinfo - India name Kohli as U-19 captain
- Statistical summary from CricketArchive
- Lists of matches and detailed statistics for Napoleon Einstein from CricketArchive
- Napoleon Einstein at ESPNcricinfo