|Minister for Information Technology, Panchayathi Raj and Rural Development (Government of Andhra Pradesh)|
2 April 2017
|Chief Minister||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
January 23, 1983
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Political party||Telugu Desam Party|
N. T. Rama Rao (grandfather)
Nandamuri Balakrishna (uncle and father-in-law)
Nara Rohit (cousin) NTR Jr.
|Children||Nara Devaansh |
|Parents||Nara Chandrababu Naidu (father) Nara Bhuvaneshwari (mother)|
|Residence||Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Alma mater||Carnegie Mellon University (B.Sc.)
Stanford Graduate School of Business (M.B.A.)
Nara Lokesh (born 23 January 1983) is Indian politician and businessman. He is the Cabinet Minister for Information Technology, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development in Andhra Pradesh. He is the son of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and Telugu Desam Party Chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu, and grandson of former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri N. T. Rama Rao. 
He helped TDP develop the Cash Transfer Scheme for their manifesto in the 2009 elections. The TDP proposal was criticised by Congress, but Lokesh claimed in January 2013 that Rahul Gandhi and Congress' later development of the Direct Benefit Transfer System derives from the TDP proposal.
Early life and education
Nara Lokesh was born on 23 January 1983. He is the only son of Nara Chandrababu Naidu, who later become the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and Bhuvaneswari, and is a grandson of the former Chief Minister N.T. Rama Rao.
Lokesh has an MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business and Bachelor of Science with specialization in Management Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon University.
He was elected as MLC to Andhra Pradesh under the MLA quota and swore in on the 30th of March 2017.
Development and welfare models
Lokesh is designing the Trust’s healthcare program to provide the poor with better access to medical attention, deliver need-based and efficient health care services at the door-step and expand outreach both in rural and urban areas. He is organizing blood banks, health camps (mobile clinics and eye camps).
Lokesh oversees the disaster response program of the Trust that operates in times of natural calamities. This involves ensuring speedy and smooth execution of the relief measures through a hierarchy of coordination committees.good
TDP membership registration
Nara Lokesh co-ordinated the biennial membership enrollment drive for 2014-2016 using tablet computers up to the village level for listing members with all their details and the data to be available online on a real-time basis, a first-of-its-kind initiative by any political party in India.
Each active member of the party will get a personal insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh in case of a fatal accident, Rs 2 lakh for permanent disability, Rs 1 lakh for the partially disabled, and Rs 50,000 in case of accidental injuries.
Lokesh-led party online membership drive fetched TDP 53+ lakh members.
- "Nara Lokesh Son Name Devaansh". page3hyd.in. 28 May 2015. Retrieved 28 May 2015.[permanent dead link]
- Times of AP Rahul stole my idea says Lokesh Nara 1 January 2013
- Indian Express TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh joins politics 28 May 2013 "Andhra Pradesh politics witnessed another son-rise on Monday with Nara Lokesh, son of Telugu Desam Party president Nara Chandrababu Naidu, being formally inducted into the party. He was introduced into the party at TDP's two-day gathering 'Mahanadu' at Gandipet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Lokesh has been heading "The Cadre Welfare Wing" of the Party from June 2014.
- The Hindu: Nara Lokesh hogs the limelight 28 May 2013
- TDP launches membership enrolment drive
- Nara Lokesh driving TDP government for Papa Chandrababu Naidu
- Janyala, Sreenivas (16 February 2009). "Their fathers' sons". The Indian Express. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nara Lokesh.|
- http://ap papu /