|Traded as||BSE: 539551|
|Founder||Dr. Devi Shetty|
Number of locations
|24 hospitals, 7 heart centres, several primary care facilities|
|India & Cayman islands|
|Dr. Devi Shetty, Chairman and founder|
Dr. Emmanuel Rupert, MD & Group CEO
Number of employees
Narayana Health (formerly known as Narayana Hrudyalaya) is a chain of multi-speciality hospitals, heart centres, and primary care facilities with its headquarters in, Bengaluru, India. Founded by Dr. Devi Shetty in the year 2000.
Narayana Health has its presence across major Indian cities Bangalore, Delhi, Gurugram, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Mysore etc. with an international subsidiary in the Cayman Islands. The facilities offer medical care in over 30 medical specialities and three of its hospitals - Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore, and Health City Cayman Islands - are JCI accredited. In addition to offering services at its own facilities, Narayana Health has one of the world’s largest telemedicine networks, connecting 800 centres globally.
Dr. Devi Shetty founded Narayana Hrudalaya (NH) in the year 2000 with a heart hospital in Bangalore. He later initiated the concept of micro health insurance scheme along with the Karnataka government called Yeshashwini scheme. During the same period NH started its second hospital in Kolkata – Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences.
From 2009-2012 Narayana Hrudalaya established hospitals in Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Dharwad, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Mysore, and Davangere. In 2013, Narayana Hrudyalaya officially changed its identity to Narayana Health. It now operates several hospitals and heart centres across India, making it the second largest hospital network in India (based on operational bed count). Since 2014, the group operates Health City Cayman Islands in Grand Caymen. Dr. Emmanuel Rupert was made the MD & Group CEO in the place of Dr. Ashutosh Raghuvansha following the latter's resignation in January 2019 
Narayana Hrudyalaya was listed on the BSE and the NSE on 6 January 2016. Upon debut, the company was valued at over 1 Billion USD.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super Speciality Hospital, Jammu, J&K
- Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Ahmedabad
- SRCC Children's Hospital, Mumbai
- MMI Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Raipur
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore
- Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Bangalore
- Chinmaya Narayana Super Speciality Centre, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Narayana Heart Centre, Bangalore
- St. Martha's Heart Centre, Bangalore.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout, Bangalore
- Narayana Medical Centre, Langford Town, Bangalore
- Narayana Multispeciality Clinic, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Mysore
- SS Narayana Heart Centre, Davengere
- SDM Narayana Heart Centre, Dharwad.
- NH Jindal Sanjeevani Multispeciality Hospital, Bellary
- Sahyadri Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Shimoga
- RL Jalappa Narayana Heart Centre, Kolar
- Brahmanand Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Barasat, Kolkata
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Howrah, Kolkata
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Howrah, Kolkata
- Rabindranath Tagore Surgical Centre, Kolkata
- Rotary Narayana Eye Hospital, Kolkata
- MMI Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Raipur
- IQ City Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Durgapur
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Guwahati
- Health City Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
- "Narayana Health: Providing World-class Treatment to the Poor | Forbes India". Forbes India. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "D A I J I W O R L D". www.daijiworld.com. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Entrepreneurial Hospital Pioneers New Model". HBS Working Knowledge. 24 January 2005. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- indiainfoline.com. "26 Heart Transplants and going strong". Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- Ramanathan, Arundhati (1 June 2016). "Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw becomes second Indian to take the Giving Pledge". Mint. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Health City Cayman Islands Awarded JCI Accreditation". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Boom time for medicare". The Hindu. 30 April 2006. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Devi Shetty's Narayana Healthcare: Men behind success of his low-cost hospitals". The Economic Times. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Narayana Hrudayalaya History | Narayana Hrudayalaya Information - The Economic Times". economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Narayana Hrudayalaya's market cap crosses $1 billion on market debut - Forbes India". Forbes India.
- Health, Narayana. "Patient From Bangladesh Fit for Renal Transplant After Undergoing Bariatric Surgery at Rabindranath /PR Newswire India/". www.prnewswire.co.in. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- "Narayana Health buys Westbank Hospital - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 13 September 2018.