|• MLA||S Rajender Reddy ( TRS )|
|• MP||AP Jithender Reddy ( TRS )|
|• Chairperson||Gandhe Anusuya ( BJP )|
|• Official||Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Kannada|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Narayanpet is a Municipal town and Revenue Division in Mahbubnagar district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is located 165 km from the state capital Hyderabad. It is also an Assembly Constituency in Telangana state. The town is known for Silk Sarees and famous for Gold work.
As of 2011[update] census, Narayanpet had a population of 41,752. The total population constitute, 20,697 males and 21,055 females —a sex ratio of 1017 females per 1000 males. 4,997 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 2,642 are boys and 2,355 are girls. The average literacy rate stands at 72.18% with 26,531 literates, significantly higher than the state average of 55.04%.
The nearest railway station is Saidapur Railway Station (Formerly Narayanpet Road). Uneven roads at the junctions.
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Andhra Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Dist Co-op Central Bank
- Krishna Bhima Samruddhi Bank
- Surya Laxmi Arts & Science Degree College
- Spoorthi Arts & Science Degree College
- Government Junior College
- Sri Sai Co-Operative Junior College
- Prathibha Junior College
- Sarvepally Radhakrishna B.Ed College
- Sri Sai B.Ed College
- Adharsha B.Ed College
- Sri Datta B.Ed College
- Balaji I T I College
- T T C Colleges (2)
- Para Medical Colleges (2)
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "District Geographic Profile". Official Portal of Telangana Government. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Sivanandan, T.V. (15 October 2013). "Railway Ministry accepts cadre restructuring proposal". The Hindu. Gulbarga. Retrieved 6 July 2015.