The south entrance in July 2016
|Location||2-13-1 Narimasu, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 175-0094
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||10.4 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||1 May 1914|
|Passengers (FY2014)||57,729 daily|
The station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo. Located between Shimo-Akatsuka and Wakōshi, it is 10.4 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Rapid, Express, Semi Express, and Local services stop at this station.
The station consists of two island platforms serving four tracks. Platforms 2 and 4 are used to allow faster trains to overtake slower stopping trains. This station has a season ticket sales office.
|1/2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|3/4||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kami-Itabashi, Ōyama, and Ikebukuro|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 1 May 1914 coinciding with the opening of the Tojo Railway line from Ikebukuro.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Narimasu Station becoming "TJ-10".
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Number of boarding passengers only
- Narimasu Library
- Itabashi Art Museum
- Akatsuka No. 2 Junior High School
- Akatsuka Elementary School
- Akatsuka Park
- Chikatetsu-Narimasu Station (on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line)
- Hokei Junior High School
- Narimasu Elementary School
- Hikarigaoka Park
- "Narimasu Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 30 September 2009.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Yamamoto, Tomoyuki (October 2008). 東武東上線の神話時代（１）. Japan Railfan Magazine. Vol. 48 no. 570. Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. pp. 126–131.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Sawauchi, Kazuaki (October 2013). 東武鉄道東上線の歴史過程 [History of the Tobu Tojo Line]. The Railway Pictorial (in Japanese). Japan: Denkisha Kenkyūkai. 63 (880): 18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Narimasu Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)