Jump to navigation Jump to search
Narragansett may refer to:
- Narragansett people, an indigenous people of Rhode Island, USA
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Bay
- Narragansett River, an old name for 1.) the Pawcatuck River, now called the Blackstone River, Seekonk River, Providence River, and Narragansett Bay.
- SS Narragansett, a passenger paddle steamer that burned and sank after a June 11, 1880 collision on Long Island Sound, with significant loss of life.
- Narragansett-style excursion car, a type of open-air passenger rail car with cross-bench seating first popularized by rail lines in New England.
- Narragansett (beer)
- Narragansett Trail, a public footpath in Connecticut which extends into Rhode Island
- Judge Narragansett, a fictional character in the novel Atlas Shrugged
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narragansett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.