Narragansett may refer to:
- Narragansett people, an indigenous people of Rhode Island, USA
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Bay
- Narragansett River, an old name for 1.) the Pawcatuck River, now called the Blackstone River, Seekonk River, Providence River, and Narragansett Bay.
- SS Narragansett, a passenger paddle steamer that burned and sank after a June 11, 1880 collision on Long Island Sound, with significant loss of life.
- Narragansett-style excursion car, a type of open-air passenger rail car with cross-bench seating first popularized by rail lines in New England.
- Narragansett (beer)
- Narragansett Trail, a public footpath in Connecticut which extends into Rhode Island
- Judge Narragansett, a fictional character in the novel Atlas Shrugged
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narragansett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.