From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Narva is the third largest city in Estonia.
Narva may also refer to:
- Narva River
- Narva Reservoir
- Narva culture, an archaeological culture
- Narva castle
- Narva Gate
- Narva Power Plants
- Narva highway
- Narva Bay
- Narva, Mahbubnagar district, a mandal in Andhra Pradesh
- Narva, Ontario, a municipality in Ontario, Canada
- Narva, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Narva River (Primorsky Krai), a river in Primorsky Krai, Russia which flows into Amur Bay
- Narva Bay (Primorsky Krai), a bay of the Amur Bay in Primorsky Krai, Russia on which the selo of Narva stands
- Narva Triumphal Arch, an arch in St. Petersburg, Russia
- SS Narva, a British cargo ship in service 1946–1957
- Mai Narva (born 1999), Estonian chess player
- Regina Narva (born 1970), Estonian chess player
- Triin Narva (born 1994), Estonian chess player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Narva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.