Narvesen is a Norwegian chain of newsagents / convenience stores which, with its 370 outlets nationwide, is one of Norway's largest retailers. The company has since 2000 been part of the Reitan Group (Reitangruppen).
Narvesens Kioskkompagni (the name later shortened to Narvesen) was established by the businessman and merchant Bertrand Narvesen (1860–1939) who in 1894 received approval from Norwegian State Railways to take over the sale of all newspapers, magazines, and travel literature on its stations. Narvesen became a nationwide joint stock company in 1928.
- "Narvesen". Visitoslo.com. Accessed May 2011.
- "Narvesen". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- "Reitangruppen". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Egil Tveterås. "Bertrand Narvesen". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Narvesen in Latvia Accessed August 2016.
- Narvesen in Lithuania Accessed September 2015.
- "Narvesen I Dag - Et Vindu Mot Verden". Narvesen. Retrieved July 1, 2017.