Narwee railway station
Station in August 2006
|Location||Hannans Road, Narwee|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||15.78 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||21 December 1931|
|Passengers (2013)||1,320 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
In September 2011, the bus stops and car park around the station were upgraded. In November 2014, scoping began for a further upgrade. The upgrade, which includes a new wheelchair-accessible lift and a new family-accessible toilet, was completed in December 2017.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via the Airport|||
|2||services to Revesby
Early morning and late night services to Campbelltown & Macarthur
Punchbowl Bus Company operates three routes via Narwee station:
- 940: Hurstville station to Bankstown station
- 941: Hurstville station to Bankstown station
- 944: Mortdale to Bankstown station
Narwee station is served by one NightRide route:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Narwee Station NSWrail.net
- Narwee Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Kingsgrove to Revesby Quadruplication Project Profile Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Narwee - Transport Interchange Upgrade Transport for NSW September 2011
- "Narwee Station set for major upgrade". Transport for NSW. 17 November 2014. Archived from the original on 16 June 2016. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- Saulwick, Jacob (29 December 2017). "Sydney's rail station upgrade program passes halfway mark". Sydney Morning Herald. Sydney. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "T8: Airport & South line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Punchbowl Bus Co route 940". Transport for NSW.
- "Punchbowl Bus Co route 941". Transport for NSW.
- "Punchbowl Bus Co route 944". Transport for NSW.
- "N20 Nightride". Transport for NSW.