Narwee railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Station in August 2006
|Location||Hannans Road, Narwee|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||15.78 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||21 December 1931|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via the Airport|||
|2||services to Revesby, Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
Punchbowl Bus Company operates three routes via Narwee station:
- 940: Hurstville station to Bankstown station
- 941: Hurstville station to Bankstown station
- 944: Hurstville station to Bankstown station
- Narwee Station NSWrail.net
- Narwee Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Kingsgrove to Revesby Quadruplication Project Profile Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Narwee - Transport Interchange Upgrade Transport for NSW September 2011
- Narwee Station set for major upgrade Transport for NSW 17 November 2014
- "T2: Airport line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 940 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- "Routes 939 and 941 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- "Route 944 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW