A Nasair Boeing 737-200.
|Hubs||Asmara International Airport|
Nasair, officially known as Nasair Eritrea, is an airline based in Asmara, Eritrea, belonging to the Nasair Group. It operates scheduled flights to domestic destinations in Eritrea, as well as limited scheduled services to the Middle East and Eastern Africa. As of May 2014 the airline was reported to be "out of business."
The company was founded in 2006 and is one of three divisions of the Nasair Group. The three subsidiaries of the Group are:
- Nasair Consultant – Provides airline and airport consultancy services.
- Nasair Air Service – The airline. Provides, domestic, regional and international scheduled passenger and cargo services.
- Nasair Maintenance Center – Will provide aircraft maintenance services for own aircraft and those of other airline companies, once regulatory approval is obtained.
As of November 2012 Nasair served the following destinations:
- United Arab Emirates
|Boeing 737–200 Adv||1||0|
- Nasair Changes Name To Nasair Eritrea
- Nasair Group
- ch-aviation, NasAir Eritrea, http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/18613-eritreas-massawa-airways-takes-delivery-of-first-of-two-beech-1900ds
- About Nasair Group
- Countries & Airports Served By Nasair Eritrea
- Nasair Eritrea Has Five Aircraft
- Partial Listing of Nasair Eritrea Fleet
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nasair.|