Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nasal, Nasals, nasal, nasals, or naso- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- With reference to the human nose:
- With reference to phonetics:
- With reference to the nose of humans or other animals:
- Nasal bone, two small oblong bones placed side by side at the middle and upper part of the face, and form, by their junction, "the bridge" of the nose
- Nasal cavity, a large air filled space above and behind the nose in the middle of the face
- Nasal concha, a long, narrow and curled bone shelf which protrudes into the breathing passage of the nose
- Nasal scale of reptiles
- Nasal, the medieval term for the nose guard of a helmet, such as in a nasal helm
- Năsal, a village in Țaga Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Nasal language, Sumatra
- Nacelle, a cover housing (separate from the fuselage) that holds engines, fuel, or equipment on an aircraft
- Naso (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nasal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.