From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nasca)
|Look up nasca or nazca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nazca is a city in Peru.
Nazca or Nasca may also refer to:
- Nazca Desert, an alternate name for the Sechura Desert in western South America
- Nazca District, a district in the Nazca province, Peru
- Nazca Plate, a tectonic plate in the west of South America
- Nazca Province, a province in the Ica Region, Peru
- Nazca Ridge, an ocean ridge in the southern Pacific Ocean
- Nazca culture, a pre-Columbian culture of the Nazca region
- Nazca Lines, the UNESCO world heritage site Lines and Geoglyphs of Nasca and Pampas de Jumana
- Nazca (anime), a 1998 anime television series
- Nazca (moth), a genus of geometer moths
- Nazca booby a seabird.
- Nazca Corporation, a producer of video games for the Neo-Geo system, formed from Irem departees
- BMW Nazca C2, a 1991 Italdesign made concept car
- Nazca, a character in Keroro Gunso the Super Movie 3
- A Gaia Memory in the tokusatsu show Kamen Rider W
- Nazca (Buenos Aires Metro)
- NASCA International, a national organisation of swinging clubs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nazca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.