Naseeruddin Saami is classical singer from Pakistan. He is called ustad for his mastery of classical music. He is best known for his Khyal style of singing. He began learning singing in 1950s from another renowned singer and musician of his time ustad Munshi Raziuddin. He belongs to Delhi Gharana of music style. He sings in style of ‘Sudh Bani’. He is recipient of Tamgha-e-Imtiaz for service to music.
- "Ustad Naseeruddin Saami is collaborating with a Grammy-winning producer".
- "Ustaad Naseeruddin Saami and Ian Brennan team up for a cross-cultural project".
- "Zeb Bangash presents Ustaad Naseeruddin Saami and Sons in partnership with Salt Arts".
- "Meeting of Maestros".
- "Karachi's heritage: Qawwal gali".
- "Ustad Saami - God Is Not a Terrorist / a RootsWorld review". www.rootsworld.com. Retrieved 2019-08-24.
- "Loose Ends - Debbie Horsfield, Elaine Bedell, Sean O'Connor, Spencer Jones, Ustad Saami, Brushy One String, JP Devlin, Nikki Bedi - BBC Sounds". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-08-24.
|This article about a Pakistani singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|