Nash Road (Hamilton, Ontario)
Nash Road is a Lower City street in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts off at King Street East in front of the Father Sean O'Sullivan Memorial Park and is a two-way collector road throughout that extends north to the Nashdale neighbourhood past Bancroft Street where it then hangs a right and turns into Brampton Street, a road that runs parallel with the northern portion of the Red Hill Valley Parkway and the Queen Elizabeth Expressway. After the 90 degree bend, the street signage labels the street as Nash Road where it intersects with Kenora Avenue, although all maps call that street Brampton Street. Nash Road then continues north of the QEW and ends shortly thereafter at Van Wagners Beach Road, the site of Confederation Park.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
Note: Listing of Landmarks from North to South.
- Van Wagner's Beach
- Confederation Park
- Samuel Metal Processing (factory)
- Canadian National railway tracks
- Red Hill Creek Centre (shopping)
- Eastlawn Cemetery
- St. Bernard's Elementary School
- Queenston Plaza (shopping)
- Queenston Mall
- Sisters of St. Joseph's Park
- St. Joseph's Common Health Centre
- Father Sean O'Sullivan Memorial Park
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from North to South 
- Corman/ Greenford, Nash Road is the division line between these two neighbourhoods.
Major roads that cross Nash Road
Note: Listing of streets from North to South.
Roads that are parallel with Nash Road
Note: Listing of streets from West to East.
- Sherman Avenue, North, South
- Ottawa Street, North, South
- Kenilworth Avenue, North, South
- Cochrane Road
- Parkdale Avenue, North, South
- Red Hill Valley Parkway
- Nash Road, North, South
- Woodward Avenue
- Centennial Parkway, North, South
- Lake Avenue, North, Drive
- Gray Road
- Green Road
- Dewitt Road
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 648 - Grids E20, F20, G20, H20, J20
- Google Maps: Nash Road (Hybrid)
|This Ontario road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|