Nashua Transit System
Trolley service: 1895|
Bus service: 1931
|Headquarters||11 Riverside St.|
|Service area||Urban area|
|Service type||Bus service, paratransit|
|Hubs||Elm St. Bus Station (Nashua Transit Center)|
|Fuel type||Diesel, CNG|
Nashua Transit System provides public transit services for the city of Nashua, New Hampshire, located just on the outskirts of suburban Boston. NTS, also known as CityBus, provides nine scheduled bus routes to major city destinations, and Citylift operates the paratransit service. In 2004, Metro Magazine named NTS as "one of the 10 Most Improved Transit Systems" in the United States.
Routes run from 6:15 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday, with limited service on Saturdays (2A and 6A do not run on Saturdays).
- 1 French Hill-Greeley Park
- 2 and 2A Concord St.-Amherst St.
- 4 Main Dunstable Rd.-St. Joseph Hospital
- 5 Lake St.-Northeastern Blvd.
- 6 and 6A Pheasant Lane Mall-South Nashua
- 7 Crown Hill-Spring St.
- 8 Nashua Mall-West Hollis St.
- 9 Broad St.-Nashua High School North
Nashua Transit System provides passengers with three routes after normal business hours. These routes run from 7 pm to 11 pm, Monday to Friday, with limited service on Saturdays.
- Central: French Hill-Broad St.
- North: North End-Amherst St.
- South: South End-Pheasant Lane Mall
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in New Hampshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|