||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||January 8, 1959|
|Alma mater||Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Quaid-e-Azam University|
Zehra studied business at the Quaid-e-Azam University and diplomacy at the Fletcher School at Tufts University in 1989. She worked as a development practitioner, working with the Canadian International Development Agency and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. Zehra served as a visiting lecturer at the School of Advanced International Studies at the Johns Hopkins University in 2006, and later at the Quaid-i-Azam University in 2010.
She joined Dunya News in November 2008 as an anchor and hosted Policy Matters until February 2013. During which she interviewed several national and global leaders including Michael Mullen. In April 2013, she moved to Capital TV and became the channel's current affairs editor. She left Capital TV in October 2014. In September 2015, she joined National University of Sciences and Technology as a visiting professor and remained until February 2016. On October 2014, she joined Channel 24.
- http://tribune.com.pk/author/1641/nasim-zehra/ stories on Express Tribune
- Board of Governors - Lead Pakistan Retrieved 13 August 2014
- MASK, created by. "Naseem Zehra Anchor and Journalist". www.woman.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Policy Matters on Dunya | PakistanHerald.com". www.pakistanherald.com. Retrieved 2016-09-28.
- "Anchorgate". Mohammad Mufti. 2012-06-21. Retrieved 2012-06-21.
- "nasim.zehra, Author at The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2016-09-28.