|Founder||Nasir Uddin Biswas |
|] (Chairman & Managing Director)|
|Products||Float Glass, Melamine, Printing and Packages, Tobacco, Footwear, Glassware & Tube, Energy Saving Lamp|
Nasir Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi industrial conglomerates. The industries under this conglomerate include industrial glass, tobacco, printing and packages, light engineering (light bulbs) etc. AK Group was established in the 1977 by Nasir Uddin Biswas, Managing Director and chairman of Nasir Group.
List of companies
- Nasir Biri Industries Limited (NBIL)
- Nasir Tobacco Industries Limited (NTIL)
- Nasir Leaf Tobacco Industries Limited (NLT)
- Nasir Glass (Float) Industries Limited (NGIL)
- Bangladesh Melamine Industries Limited (NTIL)
- Nasir Printing Packaging industries Limited (NPPIL)
- Nasir Glassware & Tube Industries Limited ( NGTIL)
- Bangladesh Footwear Industries Limited (Jump Keds)
- Nasir Energy saving Lamp Industries Limited (NESLIL)
- Biswas Printing & Packaging Industries Limited
- Nasir Starch Company Limited (NSCL)
- "Begum on the Backfoot: Controversial parliamentary election plunges Bangladesh into fresh political uncertainty". Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Nasir Group plans to build pharma, fertiliser plants". The Daily Star. 2009-07-04. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Nasir Group eyes Tk 300cr in sales from new plant". The Daily Star. 2009-06-27. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Dreams that pay off". The Daily Star. 2009-11-16. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "VAT: A mixed bag". The Daily Star. 2015-06-05. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Local demand for fancy glass curbs exports". The Daily Star. 2010-08-11. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|