|Full name||Nasir Jamal Ahmadzai|
|Born||21 December 1993|
|Bowling||Right-arm leg break|
|Relations||Raees Ahmadzai (brother)|
|ODI debut (cap 33)||22 July 2014 v Zimbabwe|
|Last ODI||6 March 2018 v Zimbabwe|
|ODI shirt no.||33|
|Domestic team information|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 8 March 2018
Nasir Jamal (born 21 December 1993) is an Afghan cricketer.
He made his One Day International debut for Afghanistan against Zimbabwe in July 2014. He made his Twenty20 debut for Mis Ainak Knights in the 2017 Shpageeza Cricket League on 12 September 2017.
In May 2018, he was named in Afghanistan's squad for their inaugural Test match, played against India, but he was not selected for the match. In February 2019, he was named in Afghanistan's Test squad for their one-off match against Ireland in India, but he did not play.
- "Afghanistan in Zimbabwe ODI Series, 3rd ODI: Zimbabwe v Afghanistan at Bulawayo, Jul 22, 2014". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "3rd Match, Shpageeza Cricket League at Kabul, Sep 12 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Gayle, Afridi, Russell: icons in Afghanistan Premier League". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Afghanistan Under-23s Squad". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "Afghanistan Squads for T20I Bangladesh Series and on-eoff India Test Announced". Afghanistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Afghanistan pick four spinners for inaugural Test". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Mujeeb left out for Ireland Test, Shahzad out of T20Is". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
- "No Mujeeb in Tests as Afghanistan announce squads for Ireland series". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
|This biographical article related to Afghan cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|