From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Hack. ex Arech.)
It is on the list of Weeds of National Significance in Australia, reducing the productivity of pasture and creating a fire hazard. In many states, landowners are required by law to keep their land free of this plant.
- Nassella tenuissima, a weed of similar appearance that has also been recorded in Australia
- The Plant List: A Working List of All Plant Species, retrieved 31 December 2016
- "Nassella". MPI Biosecurity New Zealand. 24 March 2009. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- Weeds Australia - Weed Identification - Serrated Tussock
- Invasive Species - serrated tussock grass. Cyperales > Poaceae > Nassella trichotoma Hackel ex Arech.
- Weeds Australia - Weeds of National Significance - Serrated Tussock
- Victorian Serrated Tussock Working Party
|This Pooideae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|