Gamal Abdel Nasser (1918–1970) was president of Egypt from 1956 to 1970, also known by the mononym Nasser
Nasser may also refer to:
- Nasser (name) (both given name and surname)
- Nasser, Egypt, a city in Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt
- Nasr City, a suburb of Cairo, Egypt
- Lake Nasser, a vast reservoir in southern Egypt and northern Sudan
- Nasser 56, 1996 Egyptian historical film directed by Mohamed Fadel about the nationalization of the Suez Canal by Egypt's second President, Gamal Abdel Nasser, and the subsequent invasion of Egypt by Israel, the United Kingdom, and France.
- Nasser, Marseille -based French trio group made up of Romain, Nicolas and Simon
- Nasir (name)
- Nasri, an Arabic name
- Naser (disambiguation)
- Nasr (disambiguation)
- Nasr (surname)
- Al-Nasr (disambiguation)
- NASA (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nasser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.