Nasz Dziennik, front cover
|Publisher||Spes sp. z o.o., Warsaw|
History and profile
Nasz Dziennik was established in 1998. The paper is published by Spes Ltd.
The Nasz Dziennik official website informs that the paper aims to examine issues relating to social, cultural, political and religious matters; and provide information "about which other media are silent" while promoting Christian values. Therefore, it is a conservative publication.
Its editor-in-chief is Ewa Nowina Konopka, and one of the main sources of its revenue is advertising at both, local as well as national level. Nasz Dziennik is part of the independent Catholic media network founded by Fr Tadeusz Rydzyk, director of the Lux Veritatis Foundation which owns the TV channel Trwam and Radio Maryja station.
The circulation of Nasz Dziennik was 129,500 copies in January-February 2001. Its circulation was about 150,000 as of 2007. Alternate sources listed its 1999 circulation at 250,000; and its 1998 readership at 600,000 (according to Rzeczpospolita).
Regular contributors to Nasz Dziennik include:
- "Polish national dailies - circulation and sales". OBP. Retrieved 2 December 2014.
- Nasz Dziennik editorial board, from the paper's official website. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- "Polish newspapers and magazines". Pecob. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- Biura Ogłoszeń; Ogłoszenia wymiarowe i reklamy. Nasz Dziennik, 2011. Warsaw.
- Ryszard Filas; Pawe Paneta (2009). "Media in Poland and Public Discourse". In Andrea Czepek et. al. Press Freedom and Pluralism in Europe. Bristol: Intellect. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Rydzyk to build leisure complex." Polskie Radio, Warsaw, 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- Nakłady wszystkich tytułów prasowych (PDF 133.6 KB) University of Zielona Góra, 2007. (Polish) Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- Stefan Auer (2004). Liberal Nationalism in Central Europe. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-31479-4.
- Ulric R. Nichol (2007). Focus on Politics and Economics of Russia and Eastern Europe. Nova Publishers. ISBN 978-1-60021-317-5.
- (Polish) Official website