From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Poinciana, 1936
- "The Old Lamp-Lighter", 1946
- "The Mama Doll Song", 1954?
- "Sandy's Tune" (from That Bad Eartha), 1954
- "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)", 1930s? 1953?
- "No Can Do" from the Copacabana Revue with Charlie Tobias 1945, recorded by Guy Lombardo, Erwin Halletz, Ray Colignon 1950s
- Warren W. Vaché, The unsung songwriters: America's masters of melodies Warren W. Vaché - 2000 "Nat Simon Nat Simon— composer, pianist, bandleader— was born in Newburgh, New York, on August 6, 1900. After high school he led his own orchestra, playing local dates, and then went to New York City, where he went to work as a ."
- Composer-Song-Little Curley Hair in the High Chair-1950