Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nata or nata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nata could refer to:
- Nata, Botswana, a village in Central District of Botswana
- Nata, Cyprus, a small village near Paphos, Cyprus
- Natá, Coclé, a town and corregimiento in Natá District, Coclé Province, Panama
- Natá District, a district of Coclé Province, Panama
- Nata, a musical scale in Carnatic music (South Indian classical music)
- Nata (band), a hard rock band from Guadalajara (Mexico) founded by Galo Ochoa
- Nata can be translated into Portuguese and Spanish as milk skin, the creamy layer that builds on top of milk.
- Nata de coco, a jelly-like food common in East and Southeast Asia
- Pastel de nata, a Portuguese delicacy
- Pan de nata, a traditional Mexican cake
- NatA, the major eukaryotic N-terminal acetyltransferase
- Nata (deity), a Daoist protection deity
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture, a national examination for admission to undergraduate courses in architecture, India
- National Association of Testing Authorities, an Australian non-profit industry association that provides assessment, accreditation, and training services to laboratories and technical facilities
- National Athletic Trainers' Association, a professional membership association for certified athletic trainers in the US and Canada
- New Approach to Appraisal, a framework for assessing transport projects and proposals in the United Kingdom
- NewGrounds Annual Tournament of Animation, an animation competition
- North America Tourism Association, an US non-profit organization that aims to promote travel and business partnerships between US and China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.