|Died||March 31, 2019 (aged 55)|
|Education||Novosibirsk State Technical University|
Natalia Valerievna Fileva (Russian: Наталия Валерьевна Филёва; 27 November 1963 – 31 March 2019) was a Russian businesswoman and chairman of the board of directors of S7 Airlines. In 2018, Forbes listed her as the 4th richest woman in Russia, with a worth estimated at US$600 million.
Born in Novosibirsk, Fileva graduated from the Novosibirsk State Technical University with a degree in radio engineering and the Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management with a degree in production management.
Fileva was married to Vladislav Filev, general director of S7 Airlines. They had three children. On 31 March 2019, she was a passenger on an Epic LT, when it crashed in a field on approach to Frankfurt Egelsbach Airport, killing all the three people aboard, including her father. Fileva was en route to a medical appointment in Frankfurt from France when the crash occurred. Also, two other people died when a police vehicle travelling to the scene of the crash collided with another car near the airport. The three police officers in the police car suffered serious injuries.
- "Наталия Филева. Фото" (in Russian). www.forbes.ru. 8 August 2018.
- "Филева Наталия Валерьевна" (in Russian). ГЛОБАЛМСК.РУ. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Natalia Fileva, Russian Aviation Tycoon, Dies in Plane Crash". The New York Times. 1 Apr 2019. Retrieved 1 Apr 2019.
- "В Германии разбился самолёт с главой S7 — Происшествия на TJ" (in Russian). tjournal.ru. 31 March 2019. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- Niles, Russ (1 April 2019). "Wife Of Epic Owner Confirmed As Crash Victim". AVweb. Archived from the original on 2 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- Natalia Fileva: Russia airline co-owner dies in private plane crash