|Birth name||Natalia Gordienko|
|Also known as||Dj Tasha
11 December 1987 |
Natalia Gordienco was born in 1987. She sang in her school choir. She also graduated from her piano studies at music school and danced in the school's dance ensemble for 10 years. At the age of 15, she began participating in song competitions.
Since 2005, Natalia Gordienco has been the singer with the band Millennium. In 2005, in the national selection for the Calea Victoriei, Millennium came third. Millennium with Natalia Gordienco were invited to participate in the Golden Stag international competition in Romania in 2005
2009 was a year of challenges and successes for Natalia. Besides various musical genres that she tried, Natalia started a project called DJ Star, in which she tried herself as a DJ; she won the prize, but it was not easy, because she had no prior experience as a DJ In 2010, Natalia is releasing her first album "Time" and 2011 the album "Cununa de flori".
Today, Natalia Gordienco is a complete artist, who permanently develops all stages of artistic performance, from singer to DJ Tasha, her successful club project. She won stages and audiences in America, Europe, former CIS countries and the Baltic states, but does not stop there. In 2015 Gordienco signed her new single <Summertime> with FLY RECORDS, the label of Tudor and Dan from FLY PROJECT, and she wants to conquer the world.
In 2008 Gordienco received honorary title of ″Emeritus Artist″ of Moldova.
Natalia has taken part in many competitions and has won many awards:
- National competition - The song on the national station Radio Moldova in 2003 - 2nd place
- National competition – The Star Of Kishinev in 2003 - grand prize
- National competition – Miss Teenager in 2004 - grand prize
- International Festival – Rainbow Stars in Jūrmala, Latvia in 2003
- International competition – Sevastopol-Ialta in Ukraine in 2004 - 1st place
- International competition – Delfice Games in 2004 - 1st place
- International competition – Heart Of Two Twins in 2004 - 1st place
- International competition – Songs Of The World in 2005 - 1st place
- International competition – Our Native Edge in 2005 - grand prize
- International competition - Eurovision Song Contest in 2006 - 20th place
- International competition - Slavianski Bazaar in 2006 - grand prize
- International competition - New Wave in 2007 - 1st place
- International competition - World Championship of performing arts in 2008 - golden medal for voice
|Awards and achievements|
Zdob şi Zdub
with Boonika bate doba
|Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest
(with Arsenium and Connect-R)