Natalia Skobeeva, born in Russia, is a London-based artist and photographer, graduated from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Natalia exhibits both in the UK and internationally.
Her latest solo shows include special project on the 4th Moscow Biennale of contemporary art. Her works have been featured in Time Out 1, The Daily Telegraph 2, British Journal of Photography, AG, Hotshoe, Amelia's, Anglomania, F Stop magazine and many others.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- article in The Telegraph
- showcase article in Time Out
- published interview with the artist
- review of the exhibition
- The British Journal of Photography
- interview with the artist
- review Memento Mori project
- Time Out on Memento Mori project
|This Soviet artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|