Natalia with Bristol Academy in 2013
|Full name||Natalia Teresa Pablos Sanchón|
|Date of birth||15 October 1985|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Until 2013 she was the captain of Rayo Vallecano women's team, where she played since the club's foundation in 2000. At Rayo, Natalia won three Leagues and one Spanish Cup. She was the league's top scorer of the 2007-08 and 2008-09 seasons with 24 and 29 goals respectively. In November 2012, she scored her 300th goal for Rayo, including almost 200 league goals. A few months later (March 2013) she was leaving the club having scored 311 goals in 324 matches overall.
After winning the 2004 Under–19 Euro, she was called into the senior national team where she had a brief spell including a 2007 World Cup qualifier match against Finland and the first two matches of 2009 Euro qualifying. She subsequently renounced for personal reasons.
Natalia's goalscoring form in England during the first half of the 2013–14 WSL season saw her recalled to the national squad after a 5-year absence. Coach Ignacio Quereda included her in the 40-player pre-selection for UEFA Women's Euro 2013, but she did not feature in the final 23 player list for the tournament.
Her name has often been misspelled as Natalia de Pablos.
- Rayo Vallecano
- "List of Players - 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Natalia profile". Arsenal F.C. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
-  Diario AS
- Natalia nets 300th goal
- "El Rayo Vallecano homenajeará a Natalia Pablos que se marcha a Bristol" (in Spanish). futfem.com. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "300 goals Natalia join's Vixens". bristolacademywfc.co.uk. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- Leighton, Tony (3 March 2013). "WSL: We've signed the female Michu, say Bristol Academy". BBC Sport. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Natalia Pablos Sanchon: Arsenal sign Bristol Academy forward". BBC Sport. 16 December 2014. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
-  UEFA
-  Marca
- Roldán, Isabel (5 June 2013). "Natalia: "Ha sido una sorpresa verme en la lista de Quereda"" (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- Natalia Pablos: "My call up has surprised my teammates as much as me". futfem.com, 11 September 2013
8. La Espartana de Vallecas. Sus 300 goles en FutFem La Espartana de Vallecas
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Natalia Pablos.|