Natalie Brown (singer)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Natalie Brown|
|Genres||Pop, blue-eyed soul|
|Labels||Identity Music Group, Inc.|
In 2000, Brown released her debut album Let the Candle Burn. Her single Run Away was featured along with songs from major-Label artists in Promo-Only's Rhythm Radio series. Her songs have been played on online and commercial radio world-wide. Billboard Magazine featured her in an article about emerging  Her track Confused received an honorable-mention in the 2001 Billboard Song contest. Let the Candle Burn won the Just Plain Folks Music Organization award for Best R&B Song of 2001. The album was runner-up for JPF's Best R&B Album 2001. In 2003, Christmas album A Cool Christmas, a ten-song R&B/pop-influenced collection of holiday favorites was released online, followed by the release of Brown's singles "I Wonder" and "Queen of Me"; "Queen of Me" was released by AVEX Records, Japan on Soul Essentials 7, together with songs by Rahsaan Patterson, Earth Wind & Fire, and others.
- November 14, 2000: Let the Candle Burn
- December 4, 2003: A Cool Christmas
- January 30, 2009: Random Thoughts
- January 17, 2012: The Relationship Odyssey
- 2000: "Let the Candle Burn" (limited cd-single)
- 2001: "Run Away" (only single to be released to major radio stations)
- 2008: "Queen of Me"
- 2008: "I Wonder"
- (Top Emerging Talents Billboard Magazine 02/03/01 pg. 30 & Top Emerging Talents Billboard Magazine 03/03/01 pg. 15.)
- "2001 Just Plain Folks Music Awards Song Winners". jpfolks.com. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- "Just Plain Folks 2001 Album Winners (In Alpha Order)". jpfolks.com. Retrieved 2010-07-06.