|Birth name||Juliette Jaimes|
|Labels||Almighty Records (1997)|
|Associated acts||Rochelle, Obsession, Belle Lawrence, Gemini Jones, Hannah Jones|
The most popular person to record as 'Natalie Browne' is Juliette Jaimes, who has recorded a large number of dance and Hi-NRG covers of contemporary non-dance songs or 1980s classics for the club scene. Natalie has performed at numerous gigs within the UK, mainly within the gay scene.
Natalie's first single was in 1996 and was a cover of Celine Dion's 'It's All Coming Back to Me Now'. It has been repeatedly rumoured (but unconfirmed) that the vocalist on this first single was a different person from the later tracks. It is also believed that the vocalist also provided vocals for other projects on the label including Abbacadabra, Tasmin, Rochelle and Belle Lawrence.
In 1998 Browne caused confusion in America when the single for her version of the song "Torn" (originally by the U.S. band Ednaswap) was released. Many copies were sold because people thought the single was the then-popular cover version by Natalie Imbruglia. Imbruglia's version was not released as a physical single in the U.S.
- "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (single, 1996)
- "Lovefool" (single, 1997)
- "Torn" (single, 1998)
- "My Favourite Game/Justified" (single, 1999)
- "Marvellous" (single, 1999)
- "Breathless" (single, 2000)
- "Whole Again" (single, 2001)
- "From Here to Eternity" (single, 2003)
- "Fascinated/Justified" (single, 2004)
- "True Faith" (single, 2005)
- "Justified: The Best Of Natalie Browne" (album, 2007)