|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation||rock climber, fitness model, medical researcher, YouTube personality|
|Height||1.6 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Years active||2006 - present|
|Total views||15+ million|
Natalie Duran (born July 24, 1991) is a professional rock climber and fitness model. She first appeared on an obstacle course show called American Ninja Warrior in 2012 and competed again in 2016, becoming one of the first women to advance to the Los Angeles finals.
Early life and education
Duran was born on July 24, 1991 in Moreno Valley, CA. She graduated in 2013 from the University of California, Riverside with a degree in neuroscience. She is a staff clinical researcher  at UCLA Health studying Inflammatory Bowel Disease. As a fitness model, she posed while rock climbing and wearing an ostomy bag to demonstrate the device's usability and raise awareness of inflammatory bowel disease.
Duran first appeared on the obstacle course TV show American Ninja Warrior in 2012. She returned in Season 8 (2016) and competed in the Los Angeles qualifying round. She was one of the first two women on American Ninja Warrior to get to the new 14 1/2-foot Warped Wall, and moved on to the city finals. She competed as a wildcard in the Vegas finals. She is a brand ambassador for a company called Rise Bar, and has also become a sponsored athlete for Mad Rock Climbing. She is also a member of the original series "Team Ninja Warrior" on Esquire Network and first appeared on Season 1 Episode 2.
In November 2018 she set a new Guinness World Records Tile in Fastest 5m Rope Climb category.
Duran joined YouTube early in 2006, becoming one of the first generation of channels to create vlog style videos. Her channel "NDTitanLady" has reached up to 100,000 subscribers with over 15.5 million collective views. She took a hiatus from posting consistently in 2012 due to her growing career as a medical researcher at UCLA. Since then Natalie has announced she will be posting videos again starting November 2016.
- Shannon Walsh (June 1, 2016). "Natalie Duran, 'American Ninja Warrior': The Photos You Need to See". Heavy. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
...The professional rock climber and fitness model appeared on American Ninja Warrior three years ago, and has come back for Season 8 to redeem herself. Duran graduated with a degree in neuroscience from the University of California, Riverside, and is now a clinical researcher. ...
- Judy Lin (July 11, 2016). "UCLA's American Ninja Warrior: Natalie Duran competes in the Los Angeles finals of NBC's crazy-hard obstacle course". UCLA. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
...Natalie Duran had pulled herself up a rope to a horizontal bar 30 feet above the sands of the Santa Monica beach when she heard voices below....
- Rachel Sugar (June 2, 2016). "American Ninja Warrior Season Premiere Recap: Meet the Ninjas". Vulture Magazine. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
...Natalie Duran a "YouTube sensation," but also she is a professional rock climber and a UCLA researcher. As a "hobby," she likes to crash parties. ...
- Walsh, Shannon (2016-06-01). "Natalie Duran, 'American Ninja Warrior': The Photos You Need to See". Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Natalie Duran, American Ninja, Researches Irritable Bowels at UCLA". 2paragraphs.com. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- American Ninja Warrior (2016-06-01), Natalie Duran at the Los Angeles Qualifier - American Ninja Warrior 2016, retrieved 2016-11-21
- Lee, Nikki (2016-08-08). "Here are your Season 8 Wild Cards". American Ninja Warrior Nation. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Rise Bar Advocate - High Riser Natalie Duran".
- "Mad Rock ::: Innovation. Improvement. Value". www.madrockclimbing.com. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- People are Awesome (2018-11-03), Guinness World Records Official Attempt | 5m Rope Climb, retrieved 2018-11-07
- "NDTitanLady - Natalie Duran". YouTube. Retrieved 2016-11-21.